Elo Hell still exists!

#1menghuo1991Posted 2/15/2013 6:17:17 AM(edited)
I never bothered with Ranked in S2, and now S3 hit I thought why not, and for sure Elo hell is as dominant as ever. To put it simply, we had a Tristana at 0/10 by 20 mins while I was at 9/0 as nocturne, and we still got dominated because Cho gath our top was also a massive derp. I CAN'T CARRY THIS S***

/blogfaqs /ragefaqs
---
George Foreman always gets rather irate if he catches me talking to other grills - The Creep
#2DeadpooL7Posted 2/15/2013 6:17:59 AM
So you went 9-0 and their bot went 10-0 and carried harder than you.... so you didnt deserve a win since you got outplayed. How is that Elo Hells fault?

Also nice not naming assists people had... you prob KS people and then complained you had so many kills.
#3menghuo1991(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 6:23:33 AM(edited)
At the end I was 9/2/6.
Galio had 8/2/6
Trist had 5/13/3
Cho had 4/8/8
Sona had 0/10/7

Happy? Also, if you call autoattacking them while they're feared and being the highest damage on your team ksing, then yeah, I was ksing.
---
George Foreman always gets rather irate if he catches me talking to other grills - The Creep
#4DeadpooL7Posted 2/15/2013 6:27:08 AM
Yep sounds like the other bot out played you guys hard... why do you think you deserve a win more than they did?
#5menghuo1991(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 6:32:20 AM
Well needless to say I apologize that not every single player in ranked can magically carry 1v5.
---
#6JeramiePosted 2/15/2013 6:33:21 AM
Sounds like the bot lane needed to be ganked more. Where were you?
#7menghuo1991(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 6:35:14 AM
Jeramie posted...
Sounds like the bot lane needed to be ganked more. Where were you?

Trist had already gave MF 2 kills by the time I got there to gank, and she decided to rocket jump in LONG before I got there and got stunned by taric and insta blown up. How do I gank that?
---
#8EcchiBakaPosted 2/15/2013 6:35:28 AM
Sounds like a lot of HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#9menghuo1991(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 6:37:54 AM
KloudtheYoukai posted...
Sounds like a lot of HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
---
#10Master_PwnerPosted 2/15/2013 6:47:29 AM
Because a single game is a proof of Elo Hell obviously. "sigh"
I bet you don't remember any of the games where the OPPONENTS fed hard and got you an easy win?
In the long run, you are the ONLY factor that matters in your elo, because you always play with a pool of players of the same caliber. You'll get bads on your team sometimes, and bads on the other team sometimes.
Of course in a set of several games you can be unlucky, but the probability that you were unlucky and got a bad team every single game until you were lowered to a crappy low-tier bronze league and that you still are so unlucky and are ALWAYS teamed with bads worse than your opponents so you are stuck there is practically non-existent.
---
GLACIER FTW
Coq