Thoughts on Quinn

#1Sword_SlasherPosted 2/15/2013 7:35:38 AM
Don't get me wrong she seems dumb strong in the early phases of the game...but I get the sense that's going to be her niche as in...she falls off.

Her escape is single target - (what adc has an escape thats single target on an enemy?), OR she can ult which doesn't let her used a ranged AA. has small AOE but not enough for a late game teamfight - her ult requires her to go HAM to output damage despite having a low health pool (get gimped much?). She's going to be a strong laner with a pretty significantly weak late game if she's not heavily, heavily protected (her range is pretty short). I could see Quinn doing pretty bad in late game teamfights against most team comps if she's the main source of damage on her team. She seems like anything, a cleanup champ.

Ofc ofc, she's ADC. So the damage will be there, but I think she will be one of the more difficult adc's to output that damage safely lategame...similar to draven.
---
Posted from my N-Gage
#2ssupermario92Posted 2/15/2013 7:38:51 AM
haven't played/against her yet, but something tells me that she's gonna be played top as opposed to bot
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel
#3lopismaster3Posted 2/15/2013 7:45:32 AM
Played with her a couple of times on PBE and here is my thoughts:
If you build her the right way she can destroy people. Maybe a bruiser build would work perfectly with her and ADC build. Like with the new BotRK, You can get that along with warmogs and maybe some more hp and still be able to put out enough damage to be a threat. At least her range isnt as short as Sivirs but even when fed Sivir is stil scary herself. It really depends on the player and their build.
---
PSN: Xcalibur706
#4Phase 8Posted 2/15/2013 7:49:15 AM
Her "escape" isn't really an escape, since you have to target an enemy to use it. I guess there could be some creative use of it if you just happen to have enemy minions around to jump to, but you also jump BACK from attacking the target, so it doesn't help get you out of danger. Not saying it's a bad skill, but an escape it is not.

I'm no expert on her, and I only played her against bots so far, but her passive is wonky. Early game, she can only get about one attack with it before it resets, and unless you use the skill that sets a target as Vulnerable, it's kind of random who or when it activates.
---
"Veil of time descend. Atop the ash tree wend. Light of the stars portend. The feather shalt transcend..."
PSN - theonesin, Pawn: Dmitri(Mage)
#5RihawfPosted 2/15/2013 7:49:50 AM
People might run her solo top, just for the sake of her duelist kit.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#6Shadow EdgePosted 2/15/2013 8:04:12 AM
Vault can be use to jump over walls.
---
ns
#7gallantknightPosted 2/15/2013 8:08:53 AM
Phase 8 posted...
Her "escape" isn't really an escape, since you have to target an enemy to use it. I guess there could be some creative use of it if you just happen to have enemy minions around to jump to, but you also jump BACK from attacking the target, so it doesn't help get you out of danger. Not saying it's a bad skill, but an escape it is not.

I'm no expert on her, and I only played her against bots so far, but her passive is wonky. Early game, she can only get about one attack with it before it resets, and unless you use the skill that sets a target as Vulnerable, it's kind of random who or when it activates.

I've noticed that her passive seems to prioritize champions. Earlier on, I was just trying to last hit with it and it would refresh on whatever minion I shot at after finishing off each creep. Seems pretty intuitive to me.

Her real escape is the R, her E is a little situational. However, if used correctly, it can be used to vault over walls.
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#8EDumeyPosted 2/15/2013 8:31:17 AM
So what other ADC's range does she compare to?
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#9Shadow EdgePosted 2/15/2013 8:31:47 AM
So what other ADC's range does she compare to?

Same range as Graves.
---
ns
#10Godofmetal212Posted 2/15/2013 9:06:18 AM(edited)
her passive is pretty strong late game, 300 damage on a marked target, then any damage you do with your basic attacks/crits on top of that

EDIT: not to mention the 1.5 second AoE blind
---
PSN: Reventon_3212 ------ League of Legends: m0k3tAl1ty
----- Steam ID: m0k3tAl1ty ----- http://i.imgur.com/X0n4kum.jpg