My Ezreal build.

#1MasterShot2k5Posted 2/15/2013 11:36:21 AM
http://bit.ly/ZfyBML

Check it.
---
Haters gonna hate......
#2CheezWhizXPosted 2/15/2013 11:39:59 AM
dear god why are you getting zekes, cdr boots, and scimitar.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#3MasterShot2k5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:57:05 AM
I use the Zekes herald as my life steal item and cdr item. Apart of what makes Ez so powerful is his abilities. But in this case, mystic shot. Now, with Zekes Herald , Iceborn Gauntlet, and Ioanian boots, plus the cdr mastery, he has a grand total of 49% cdr. His mystic shot pops every 4 seconds without cdr, however, 4 seconds with the cdr is 1.96 seconds, and with his passive rising spell force, cutting his spell cd down by a second for each spell hit, you get to pop a mystic shot every .96 seconds, 4 miliseconds shy of a second.

Now Ezreals q is a big source of his damage, its apart of what makes him powerful as a champion, but also what makes him weak compared to other Adcs if he does not use all of his advantages.

The reason an ezreal might not win against MF 1v1 is that he isn't popping his mystic shots every second. he pops it with iceborn gauntlet that causes freeze and slow, mf won't stand a chance. It is also important to note that what makes Ez strong in team fights are his skillshots and his ability to poke from a distance, if he pokes from a distance every second with mystic shot, it can make for a powerful harass.

The Merc scimitar is a combination of resist cc/magicres / more attack dmg. It is all around a good item.
---
Haters gonna hate......
#4MizunoRyuuPosted 2/15/2013 12:16:24 PM(edited)
CDR caps at 40% and I'm pretty sure there's a universal cooldown on next-hit effects of about 3 seconds. You say you're focusing on spells, so you should exchange the IE for a Gunblade or Bloodthirster... You know, something you actually benefit from.

5/10 would not build.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#5OnionOfMysteryPosted 2/15/2013 12:12:28 PM
IE with no other crit chance...
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#6FandomOfRandomPosted 2/15/2013 12:26:47 PM
1. CDR caps at 40%
2. Even if it was 49% CDR; 4 seconds doesn't turn into 1.96...
---
Congratulations! You just lost the game!
www.losethegame.com
#7Herostratus_Posted 2/15/2013 12:30:57 PM
MasterShot2k5 posted...
I use the Zekes herald as my life steal item and cdr item. Apart of what makes Ez so powerful is his abilities. But in this case, mystic shot. Now, with Zekes Herald , Iceborn Gauntlet, and Ioanian boots, plus the cdr mastery, he has a grand total of 49% cdr. His mystic shot pops every 4 seconds without cdr, however, 4 seconds with the cdr is 1.96 seconds, and with his passive rising spell force, cutting his spell cd down by a second for each spell hit, you get to pop a mystic shot every .96 seconds, 4 miliseconds shy of a second.

Now Ezreals q is a big source of his damage, its apart of what makes him powerful as a champion, but also what makes him weak compared to other Adcs if he does not use all of his advantages.

The reason an ezreal might not win against MF 1v1 is that he isn't popping his mystic shots every second. he pops it with iceborn gauntlet that causes freeze and slow, mf won't stand a chance. It is also important to note that what makes Ez strong in team fights are his skillshots and his ability to poke from a distance, if he pokes from a distance every second with mystic shot, it can make for a powerful harass.

The Merc scimitar is a combination of resist cc/magicres / more attack dmg. It is all around a good item.

rofl
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
http://i.imgur.com/ogpq6ul.png
#8MasterShot2k5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:33:20 PM
MizunoRyuu posted...
CDR caps at 40% and I'm pretty sure there's a universal cooldown on next-hit effects of about 3 seconds. You say you're focusing on spells, so you should exchange the IE for a Gunblade or Bloodthirster... You know, something you actually benefit from.

5/10 would not build.

Thanks for the criticism, but you could actually be, I don't know....friendly, instead of a condescending dbag? Just some food for thought there.
---
Haters gonna hate......
#9MasterShot2k5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:34:00 PM
FandomOfRandom posted...
1. CDR caps at 40%
2. Even if it was 49% CDR; 4 seconds doesn't turn into 1.96...

Learn something new every day, thanks.
---
Haters gonna hate......
#10MasterShot2k5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:34:46 PM
So, if CDR caps at 40%, that means I can lose either the Zekes Herald or Ionian boots of Lucidity.
---
Haters gonna hate......