What do I do if I'm losing lane as ADC?

#1DracovianPosted 2/15/2013 11:13:46 AM
I was just playing Vayne with Sona as support against Soraka and Graves and got destroyed. Graves kept W>E>Qing me and I could barely farm. He got the lead on CS and got an early BT with 2x Doran's. I had Boots and a Dorans and we lost. I couldn't afford anything.

What could I have done?
---
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House
#2ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/15/2013 11:14:49 AM
Rage at your jungler and do your best to farm anyway.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#3gallantknightPosted 2/15/2013 11:18:26 AM
Take golems/wolves/wraiths, try to get jungler ganks, just try to farm up, even in other lanes if necessary. You were Vayne, if you'd lasted til late game you could have outscaled Graves hard
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#4RydethetigerPosted 2/15/2013 11:20:41 AM
You shouldnt really get hit by graves combos. He wins almost every trade because of his rediculous burst and high armor passive.

Soraka makes for such a passive lane, It would have been a great time for you to practice last hitting under tower.
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#5RydethetigerPosted 2/15/2013 11:20:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6m0nkey_p00pyPosted 2/15/2013 11:28:51 AM
Tumble backwards to take less damage or to the sides and counter attack
---
PSN: PurpiePoop
Im from Nilbog, and im a vegetarian.
#7LooksLikeRainPosted 2/15/2013 11:44:22 AM
You shouldnt really get hit by graves combos. He wins almost every trade because of his rediculous burst and high armor passive.

Soraka makes for such a passive lane, It would have been a great time for you to practice last hitting under tower.
---
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.
#8killa123145Posted 2/15/2013 12:08:36 PM
Pretty much anytime there is a soraka on the enemy team, just imagine its a farm lane and to farm underneath turret.

Whenever graves dashes towards you, tumble backwards. Its about the same range, so you'll be about the same distance apart.
#9RydethetigerPosted 2/15/2013 12:10:16 PM
Sorry for double post...iPhone win
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#10MegaSTVPosted 2/15/2013 12:14:56 PM

---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968