free elo boost

#1FightingBoarPosted 2/15/2013 1:59:13 PM
i am bronze iv and i easily carried out of bronze v. i am going to share my best secrets with you. all you have to do is follow these steps. your team won't communicate so just take support. take 21/9/0 mastries and play ashe. use all critical damage runes and buy a doran's blade. tell your jungler if you have one that you will help with his buff but only attack it with volley. when it gets low critical strike the buff to take it. after that go to mid lane and wait until your critical damage is at 100% again. volley and then critical strike the enemy from the bushes this will give you first blood. go back and buy another doran's blade and run to top lane. do the same here and then go to the bottom lane after getting boots.

build these items. zeke's herald into ie and then stik shiv. after that get trinitiy force so you don't die.
#2NessosinPosted 2/15/2013 2:05:01 PM
Could you get a warmog's instead of triforce so you don't die?
#3RydethetigerPosted 2/15/2013 2:06:53 PM
0/10
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#4ERLiNoPosted 2/15/2013 2:07:59 PM
BEST BUILD EVER
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#5FightingBoar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:09:10 PM
you need trinity force to proc on your frost shots to do more damage. warmog is for people who do not know how to position
#6gallantknightPosted 2/15/2013 2:22:48 PM
FightingBoar announced as Dignitas new sub
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#7FightingBoar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:26:45 PM
thanks gallantknight i am trying to go pro. so far the pro teams have not responded to my messages yet. i think it is because they are in the middle of their tournaments.
#8Camel-RiderPosted 2/15/2013 2:29:53 PM
I like this idea guys... gimme a minute imma go try it.

You said take the jungler buff, and then gank mid with 100 critical?
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#9FightingBoar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:32:56 PM
yes if you get the red buff it is really easy to kill the mid laner. just tell your mid guy to go all in and once the enemy is low life go in and take the kill. i do this against bots all the time and even though my team gets mad i end up carrying. it works in ranked too!!