Mid Morgana and AD Thresh

#1MetleonPosted 2/15/2013 3:42:43 PM
So I've had good games with both Morgana mid and AD Thresh but I was wondering what people though of my build for the latter and to see if anyone could help me out with the former.

So for Morgana, I generally get Boots of Speed (at least, sometimes I get Sorc Shoes pretty early) and a Doran's Ring before going into Rod of Ages. The problem is, I never seem to have enough damage until I partly stack RoA and/or mostly build Zhonya's/Deathcap. I was wondering if there was a good way to have that RoA stacked by end game but also have a good amount of mid-game damage.

For AD Thresh, I've been mostly going with this build and it's been working great but I wanted to know what other people were running.

Red Elixer+Ward+Health Pots
Boots of Speed
Doran's Blade/Vamp Scepter
Static Shiv
Berserker's/Merc Threads/Ninja Tabi
Infinity Edge
Giant's Belt
Frozen Mallet (or Warmog's but I've usually been destroying by this point and don't need that much HP)

And at this point, I'm not really sure what to get am doing so well that I don't really need anything specific, anyway. I've tried upgrading Vamp Scepter into a couple different things but haven't felt any of them are any better than any other upgrade (until BotRK gets that ATS on the PBE).
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#2Tactician_LordPosted 2/15/2013 3:48:05 PM
AD Thresh? DX

Sorry, for me support Thresh and tank Thresh are the only ones that exist.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#3Metleon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 4:40:27 PM
Bump. Any ideas at least for Morgana?
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#4zeppelin312Posted 2/15/2013 4:47:34 PM(edited)
Ad thresh is literally rush BT, then get warmogs, then get a BT, then get a situational beef item(randuin's, bulwark, etc.)
though Soontm BoRK will prob be worth getting

Morgana is single or double dolans into Zhonya's, or sometimes abyssal->zhonya's

RoA is generally unfavorable on a large number of mids
#5_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 2/15/2013 4:55:09 PM
For AD thresh, all i do is stack blood thirsters, and get situational items such as phantom dancer, or sword of the divine, or tankyness if you need it
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts