Question for those who vote in tribunal

#1TriikzPosted 2/15/2013 4:44:09 PM
When you come across cases involving reports for "intentionally feeding," how do you decipher if they were in fact feeding intentionally, as opposed to simply having a terrible game?

Obviously if they are 0/20/0 then they were clearly intentionally feeding at that point.
But lets say they were 0/9/17 or 5/12/7 for a few examples... Unless they state in the chat that they are feeding, or are going to feed how would you determine if this was intentional or not?
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...
#2DivinewargodPosted 2/15/2013 4:45:37 PM
Those are not feeding scores that you have in question.
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#3RikeruPosted 2/15/2013 4:47:01 PM
Press the skip button if you are not sure?
#4Triikz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 4:49:34 PM
Divinewargod posted...
Those are not feeding scores that you have in question.

So what do you consider feeding scores?
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...
#5FvPPosted 2/15/2013 4:53:23 PM
1. What items they have
2. What they said in game

If they go like 1-15-6, and never said anything bad, it'll most likely get pardonned. Once they start badmouthing everyone, then I'm more inclined to hit report

And often enough other cases justify for a report
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#6FlameLord23Posted 2/15/2013 5:03:22 PM(edited)
peach_vs_faIco posted...
1. What items they have

If they go like 1-15-6, and never said anything bad, it'll most likely get pardonned. Once they start badmouthing everyone, then I'm more inclined to hit report

And often enough other cases justify for a report

This. You have to read the chat. They might not say "I'm feeding lolzorz" but they'll say things like "I give up" "you guys win" "my team sucks".

You can also look at items. If they're trolling they'll have stupid items. I had a guy the other day I punished because the only item he had was boots and he was going on and on about how he was first time shen. Team didn't do well at all but he went 0 for.

If you can't tell from a case, look at the rest. Even if he wasn't feeding in that game if there's anything in any game you find punishable you're supposed to punish. I hardly ever get through more than 2 games if I'm gonna punish.

EDIT: hitting punish 4 minutes into the game for the first time when someone hasn't used a buzzword. Says GG at 50 seconds because someone wasn't moving from base. In all chat and asks for a report. If they feed in one game they'll be this guy in another.
---
Who needs logic when you can just speak loudly?~cookie_kid
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#7Master_PwnerPosted 2/15/2013 5:02:04 PM
Look at score, more often that not people report for intentionally feeding people who actually went positive or like 5/6/4.
THEN if they have a terrible score, look at chat, if no one ever mentions him feeding intentionally I don't report. I have to see people in chat actually saying that's he's intentionally feeding or the enemy team asking him wtf he's doing over and over again or something.
The majority of the feeding reports are just idiots sour about losing really.
---
GLACIER FTW
Coq
#8eco masterPosted 2/15/2013 5:13:07 PM
Master_Pwner posted...
The majority of the feeding reports are just idiots sour about losing really.

This is most of what I see, honestly.

I'm mostly interested in the person in question's attitude during the game. It's difficult to differentiate between intentional feeding and someone just being bad, so if there's no boots5/zephyr build or badmouthing by the reported individual, I give them the benefit of a doubt. Some people are just not good at the game, and as a Tribunal user, I have no way of being certain of the individual's total experience.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#9TrevorkkhoPosted 2/15/2013 5:15:10 PM
peach_vs_faIco posted...
1. What items they have

If they go like 1-15-6, and never said anything bad, it'll most likely get pardonned.

Never anything bad =/= not a single word in game. You should really judge on what his team said instead of what he said. Their team would probably say 'NOT DIVE', Warded, don't solo push etc and they would still do it, that is intentional feeding.

Even worse with assassins, they pretty much go kill for kill and left team 4 v 5 from fail dive. They might not have a terrible score or even 1/1 at least, but they really left the team to die as whoever they dived have even more gold/assist.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#10Kevman510Posted 2/15/2013 5:41:46 PM
Or, you could do what everyone does, and just vote punish on every case without having to read any of them and end up with ~85% accuracy.