If someone on my team is AFK and I dodge in champ select, punish them.

#1iPWNtheNoobsPosted 2/15/2013 7:45:09 PM
If someone on team, is afk and the game randoms for him, and I leave, give the 5 minute penalty to him.
This is for normals.
---
Trolling is a art
#2MwarriorHieiPosted 2/15/2013 8:12:07 PM
how do you know they are afk? maybe they want to choose random, but dont want to know who they get?
---
http://i.imgur.com/TQEciMP.jpg
#3megaexePosted 2/15/2013 8:13:48 PM
Lock-in without choosing a champion. This automatically locks in a random champ.

Argument is thus invalid.
---
I forgot this is gamefaqs... not acting like a jackass is a bannable offense.
#4TomorrowDogPosted 2/15/2013 8:22:47 PM
lrn2carry
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#5boktai3Posted 2/15/2013 8:24:08 PM
i like to let the clock decide my fate.
#6EzMoadePosted 2/15/2013 8:27:51 PM
megaexe posted...
Lock-in without choosing a champion. This automatically locks in a random champ.

Argument is thus invalid.

Normally I'd agree with a sound argument like this, but to be fair sometimes the Lock In button is not highlighted without choosing a champion and you have to wait it out. Of course I'm just playing the devil's advocate here, but still.
#7iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:45:41 PM
If he doesn't talk at all?
We all have our stuff chosen, and he doesn't chose? It messes up the team. That is against the TOS. You all know that, sure game is about having fun, but can't ruin it for other people.

Also, we all have our stuff chosen, then a random galio pick...
---
Trolling is a art
#8EzMoadePosted 2/16/2013 1:39:54 AM
I see your point but honestly it comes down to practicality. It is not against the TOS to play whatever champion you want even if its randomized, and on top of that there is no reasonable way for Riot to police something like that.
#9HabnotPosted 2/16/2013 1:43:20 AM
EzMoade posted...
I see your point but honestly it comes down to practicality. It is not against the TOS to play whatever champion you want even if its randomized, and on top of that there is no reasonable way for Riot to police something like that.

No.

Pick before the time ends or get booted for being afk with a 5 minute penalty. Add in a specific hard random option if people want to do that.

The current system punishes four people because someone decided to afk before ensuring their game is set up.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#10iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:43:29 AM

It is against the TOS. There was a famous picture about how a rioter was in a ranked game and the last pick chose a random and he got banned.
---
Trolling is a art