Every Swain I've seen recently has been dominating.

#1iPWNtheNoobsPosted 2/15/2013 7:54:39 PM
Very strong now?
---
Trolling is a art
#2InfiniteFSoraPosted 2/15/2013 7:55:46 PM
Liandrys
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3TheSchrefPosted 2/15/2013 7:58:54 PM
I don't even build Liandrys on him and still decimated my last 3-4 games on him.
#4Gobstoppers12Posted 2/15/2013 8:05:26 PM
Swain has always been incredible. Pros just don't play him enough, so people rarely notice how awesome he is.
---
If I were a woman, I would spend my entire day kissing other women. I don't understand gay men or straight women.-- Jim, The Newsroom
#5omisflyPosted 2/15/2013 8:07:51 PM
Swain has always been incredible. Pros just don't play him enough, so people rarely notice how awesome he is.

shhhhhh

He sucks, why do you think pros don't play him

*cradles my precious Swain*
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbe0qtReQd1r6ib8g.gif
#6Tactician_LordPosted 2/15/2013 8:13:08 PM
Gobstoppers12 posted...

That`s actually what happens with pretty much the entire roster. If pro`s use a character then you know something a little too unbalanced will be found, then the nerfs come...and then a lot of people here start "but the character was perfectly balanced". It`s the eternal cycle, so use whatever underplayed character you want...before he gets any spotlight and you can no longer dominate blindly with him. :P
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#7mystermandragonPosted 2/15/2013 8:29:58 PM
Swain is a decently strong champion that has a lot of good matchups and most of his bad match ups arent played that often, Cassiopeia being the main one.

Also, as with most underplayed champs, the people who do play him tend to be good with him and very confident with him.

The combinations of these two things i probably what the TC is seeing.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#8UnderwaterAirPosted 2/15/2013 9:22:22 PM
I've always said Swain needs to be nerfed.
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#9LithspPosted 2/15/2013 9:34:26 PM
A good Swain is one of the scariest things in the game, and always has been.

I crap my pants when I see a skinned Swain on the other team.
---
[]Signature[]
#10casperrulezPosted 2/15/2013 9:35:56 PM
Swain is actually a lower end champion.
---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.