Curious, what does the GFAQs LoL board think of "the play" from the DotA 2 TI2

#1Kharn99Posted 2/15/2013 11:15:39 PM
Pretty much widely considered the top play from the DotA 2 2012 world championships.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La--egn0MrU&feature=player_detailpage#t=1630s

Starts at 27:10 if the url timer doesn't work.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/chosen40k/
League of Legends = checkers DotA 2 = chess
#2CheezWhizXPosted 2/15/2013 11:18:37 PM
looks like a bunch of players pressing R or right-clicking.

is that supposed to be impressive.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#3boktai3Posted 2/15/2013 11:18:48 PM
it was a good idea on the full stealth part, but they didn't check their enemy's build, a newbie mistake, and they paid for it.
#4SorrySleepingPosted 2/15/2013 11:28:37 PM
Heard something about the enemy team had a counter or something in there. Looks like one team was fed and the other wasn't with the way that fight went. You can land galio/amumu/kennen/others ults in LoL perfectly and still lose a teamfight if yhou have been feeding all game or the enemy was smart enough to counter play with QSS, Zhonyas, banshee, merc, or other helpful items.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#5SorrySleepingPosted 2/15/2013 11:30:47 PM
Double post because it probably isn't a double post by the time I click post message. It looks like two of the red team split down bottom for no reason, and the fight was more like a 5v3. I don't know about all the ultimates or what really happened, but I see two perfect ultimates, not five like everyone else is saying.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#6boktai3Posted 2/15/2013 11:33:53 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
Double post because it probably isn't a double post by the time I click post message. It looks like two of the red team split down bottom for no reason, and the fight was more like a 5v3. I don't know about all the ultimates or what really happened, but I see two perfect ultimates, not five like everyone else is saying.

what happend was that when naga siren removed her aoe stun/immobile, the black/purple guy poped BKB (which makes you immune to all spells) and by doing this, grouped all the stealth people into one area, immoblized them, and everyone died because they popped everything beforehand.