Promoted to Silver 4.

#1AC_DragonfirePosted 2/16/2013 12:14:14 AM
After a 55 minute match with back and forth battles. Finally won my last promo match. Lost the first one badly. So far my record in new system is 7-1 I believe. Feels good... Went 6/0 real early in the game. but I was not fed at all heh. Kept up my CS with the other ADC. both teams did really well.

Barely made it out alive... Hell my internet went all fuzzy in mid game and that took a few minutes to reset the modem. Luckily I got it back alive again to win the match.
#2AC_Dragonfire(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 1:41:08 AM(edited)
and what do you know. 2 losses in a row. Go figure. As soon as I wanna continue doing ranked. I just get bad teammates. bleh. I carried 2 games in a row on my promo series. Now I just get paired with baddies.

People screw up in their own way but i'm the one to blame. Heck first game out of promo I went Support Soraka and my team goes Garen top and Nidalee Mid. oh and guess what they say next. YOU DONT DO ANYTHING IN TEAM FIGHGTS. you dont have CC. oh really.... no CC. I got lots of things but this scrub team just gets owned by a real AP mid. AKA Anivia.

Seriously people watch Nidalee Mid in pro games and think they can pull it off as well. Give me a break. bunch of posers.
#3Stalky24Posted 2/16/2013 1:41:50 AM
hang on tight. Tuesday I was bronze I doing promotionals, thurdsay I was bronze III and now Im bronze II. It goes up and down and up and down all the time for everybody.
#4AC_Dragonfire(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 2:06:06 AM(edited)
solo queue = the inconsistent Queue where you do well for a few games then get terrible teammates after.

if I get demoted to Division 5 i'm prob gonna quit. no sense in trying to get high rating. but w.e. it's a free game. taking breaks is nice I guess. the game is so time consuming though. I know i've gotten miles better than what I used to be.
#57PrecisionPosted 2/16/2013 2:27:33 AM
Honestly, you don't get anywhere in this game thinking like that. Dude, you're silver 4, fact is, you're not that good. There's ways you can always do better, and arguing with that Garen or Nid doesn't change anything about that game, except for making them more annoyed at you and makes you less likely to win. You're never gonna see them again so why fight, just play and hope to comeback. That's the only thing you can do when you have "bad teammates".
---
Fan of the Detroit Pistons, Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers and the OKC Thunder
#6lilchaoPosted 2/16/2013 2:38:04 AM
You get promoted and start losing. How can you blame anything other than yourself?
---
PSN: FreakingWesley, XBL: FreakingWess, Steam: FreakingWesley
http://backloggery.com/freakingwesley
#7AC_Dragonfire(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 4:10:00 AM
7Precision posted...
Honestly, you don't get anywhere in this game thinking like that. Dude, you're silver 4, fact is, you're not that good. There's ways you can always do better, and arguing with that Garen or Nid doesn't change anything about that game, except for making them more annoyed at you and makes you less likely to win. You're never gonna see them again so why fight, just play and hope to comeback. That's the only thing you can do when you have "bad teammates".

no I didn't do anything but just play. The garen and nidalee started talking crap or rather it was teh MF as well. Heck idk. they just hated the champion I was playing and did badly themselves.

nobody is "that" good so why bother stating it on this board?? I plat will get owned by a diamond player. and a diamond player will get owned by a gamer in the top 5 teams of NA. Even they are not "that" good compared to some asian teams.

There's not point in saying you're not that good. It's just a negative term. "you're not that good" well last time I checked silver and above was 25% of the top players who play league of legends. Which is pretty good in itself. Hell I may be better than 1 million people out there but you gotta come up in here and say "oh well you're not THAT good, hurr durr"

I wanted to play a champion because it was teh support I wanted to play and my team just squabbles about it. Oh mehh it's not blitzcrank or leona. It's not an engage champion.

The point I'm making is people blamed me for not having CC when they picked 4th or 5th in the char selection. These people picked something they wanted to play but instead of letting others play what they want instead they harass me the support. Oh because I don't do anything. Um yeahh put over 20 wards on the map, healed plenty of people. Had 12 assists during the duration we played. We got owned pretty much and they blamed nothing but me the support JUST CUZ I played Soraka.
#8TrevorkkhoPosted 2/16/2013 6:21:24 AM
had seen people went from silver 1 promo and drop to silver 4 in 2 days. That page of losing spree n bad luck
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#9DeanyzyPosted 2/16/2013 6:25:24 AM
If you're meant to be High Elo you'll get there eventually. Just keep at it and try to learn from your mistakes.
#10ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/16/2013 6:35:35 AM
im in silver 3 :D
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!