Promoted to Silver 4.

#11KosukeKGAPosted 2/16/2013 8:30:55 AM(edited)
Yes, obviously I cannot blame the 0/7 Jungle Xin Zhao or the 0/5 Darius Top when I lose a game. It is clearly my fault and I should carry better. Oh, by the way, I was playing Taric.

Indeed, it is clearly my fault I am losing.

*snicker*

"Darius, you are behind--make sure to play passively and farm up" (proceeds to keep feeding)

"Xin Zhao, you are getting counter jungled, make sure to buy a ward to know wherever the enemy jungler is approaching" (doesn't buy wards and proceeds to feed lanes when mid and top whine for ganks)

"Guys, we can still win, don't give up"

<insert more feeding here>

Elo hell.
#12DiortePosted 2/16/2013 10:54:14 AM
AC_Dragonfire posted...
solo queue = the inconsistent Queue where you do well for a few games then get terrible teammates after.

Got two good placement matches, the rest have been complete jokes :/
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#13CloudandYuffiePosted 2/16/2013 10:57:14 AM
ssj4supervegeta posted...
im in silver 3 :D

Im silver 3 as well I used to be silver 2 then the ranked system attacked.
---
Check out my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/RAWChiliPouch?feature=mhee
#14DoctorEggmanPosted 2/16/2013 10:58:41 AM
KosukeKGA posted...
Yes, obviously I cannot blame the 0/7 Jungle Xin Zhao or the 0/5 Darius Top when I lose a game. It is clearly my fault and I should carry better. Oh, by the way, I was playing Taric.

So answer me this: how do pros consistently get highly ranked accounts, but your team always sucks and you can't win?

Is it because pros are blessed by Riot to always get great teams?
Or is it because they are -actually- good players, know how to carry even the worst of teammates, and don't subscribe to the crippling mindset of blaming everyone but yourself for a loss?

By the way, its the latter. Nobody cares if your teammates are awful (unless they say hilarious things, those are usually funny screenshots), especially not the ranking system. You have to prove yourself to be better than your peers to actually move up in ranking. Being "average" just gets you an average win/loss, which is 50-50.
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/n8yh1.jpg
#15tidnab_rawPosted 2/16/2013 12:41:31 PM
DoctorEggman posted...
KosukeKGA posted...

So answer me this: how do pros consistently get highly ranked accounts, but your team always sucks and you can't win?

Or is it because they are -actually- good players, know how to carry even the worst of teammates, and don't subscribe to the crippling mindset of blaming everyone but yourself for a loss?

By the way, its the latter. Nobody cares if your teammates are awful (unless they say hilarious things, those are usually funny screenshots), especially not the ranking system. You have to prove yourself to be better than your peers to actually move up in ranking. Being "average" just gets you an average win/loss, which is 50-50.

duo que
---
Mario V Sonic
BOOK IT
#167PrecisionPosted 2/16/2013 4:27:43 PM
AC_Dragonfire posted...
7Precision posted...
Honestly, you don't get anywhere in this game thinking like that. Dude, you're silver 4, fact is, you're not that good. There's ways you can always do better, and arguing with that Garen or Nid doesn't change anything about that game, except for making them more annoyed at you and makes you less likely to win. You're never gonna see them again so why fight, just play and hope to comeback. That's the only thing you can do when you have "bad teammates".

no I didn't do anything but just play. The garen and nidalee started talking crap or rather it was teh MF as well. Heck idk. they just hated the champion I was playing and did badly themselves.

nobody is "that" good so why bother stating it on this board?? I plat will get owned by a diamond player. and a diamond player will get owned by a gamer in the top 5 teams of NA. Even they are not "that" good compared to some asian teams.

There's not point in saying you're not that good. It's just a negative term. "you're not that good" well last time I checked silver and above was 25% of the top players who play league of legends. Which is pretty good in itself. Hell I may be better than 1 million people out there but you gotta come up in here and say "oh well you're not THAT good, hurr durr"

I wanted to play a champion because it was teh support I wanted to play and my team just squabbles about it. Oh mehh it's not blitzcrank or leona. It's not an engage champion.

The point I'm making is people blamed me for not having CC when they picked 4th or 5th in the char selection. These people picked something they wanted to play but instead of letting others play what they want instead they harass me the support. Oh because I don't do anything. Um yeahh put over 20 wards on the map, healed plenty of people. Had 12 assists during the duration we played. We got owned pretty much and they blamed nothing but me the support JUST CUZ I played Soraka.

But that's what I'm saying. Who cares if they blame you for not having CC? You know that it's not your fault, so why take offense to it to the point when you respond to them? Just don't say anything back and play. It's not like you responding will make them go "oh you're right" then just stop arguing; no it's gonna make them argue even more. Might as well just not say anything, there's no real point in responding to toxic people in this game. It just makes you a part of the toxic team.
And by the way, it seems like you're just a sensitive guy in general. I was trying to be constructively critical by saying there's always ways you can be better, because odds are you're not that much better than your competition. But all you saw was the "you're not that good" part and started going off and mockingly quoting me. Get some thicker skin, you'll need it for this game.
---
Fan of the Detroit Pistons, Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers and the OKC Thunder
#17Ferd_Da_BirdPosted 2/16/2013 4:37:02 PM
CloudandYuffie posted...
ssj4supervegeta posted...
im in silver 3 :D

Im silver 3 as well I used to be silver 2 then the ranked system attacked.

It started me in Bronze 4.

30 Games and 3 weeks later, in silver 3 and fast climbing (~30 LP per win).

Feels good man.
---
Never give up.
Never surrender.
#18KosukeKGAPosted 2/17/2013 1:54:21 AM(edited)
tidnab raw posted...
DoctorEggman posted...
KosukeKGA posted...

duo que

You are right. I guess I should find a static duo queue partner, but I digress.

@DoctorEggman: I love how you ignore the 2nd half of my post given the conditions I was not able to, in any way, carry that game as a Taric.

What do you want me to do, build AP with my awesome Taric ratios or some weird ass AD build? How am I supposed to carry when I constantly gave advice in the most polite way and pinged for my team whenever something dangerous or important came up? And they still feed/disregard my advice/rage at me?

You are seriously defending a flawed system. This happens almost every time. I get a good team, then a bad team, then a good team, then a bad team. Some games are JUST not winnable. And you WILL get unlucky.

Those who get "blessed" are able to most likely stay at the higher levels of ranked because they play with more consistent players who ACTUALLY know what they are doing 99% of the time. They only lose due to being outplayed.

A team game, where my ranking is determined only by wins and losses? Alright then.

EDIT: Bad grammar
#19TrevorkkhoPosted 2/17/2013 1:50:32 AM
Morello is silver 3
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic