While I see this as joke advice often, I do have to ask

#1Sirath_MorgulPosted 2/16/2013 1:36:36 AM
How exactly DOES one carry harder?

Been lurking around here for awhile now, and decided to start playing some ranked game soloqueues after doing a few ranked teams with some friends.

So how does one carry harder in their lane? I've been playing Malzahar mid and it's gone pretty well so far, but I also get I'm not going to be able to go mid each game too. Just what's some solid general advice for ranked play, across the lanes?
---
You are not a gentlemen.Please turn in your disguise kit and balaclava and get out.-Axe_Bot
#2HabnotPosted 2/16/2013 1:38:52 AM
You have to lift more to carry harder.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#3Sirath_Morgul(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 1:39:52 AM
Should I bench Yordles or Blue Buff?
---
You are not a gentlemen.Please turn in your disguise kit and balaclava and get out.-Axe_Bot
#4Stalky24Posted 2/16/2013 1:40:39 AM(edited)
You carry by:

1 - forcing team into pressuring objectives
2 - winning lanes for others
3 - winning your lane

3 is considered basic and fairly easy if you aspire to carry your whole team.
2 is difference between bronze and silver
1 is difference between silver and gold+
#5HabnotPosted 2/16/2013 1:52:21 AM
Sirath_Morgul posted...
Should I bench Yordles or Blue Buff?

You think Yordles gonna get you swoll son?
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#6tpoyoyPosted 2/16/2013 1:57:34 AM(edited)
tell your jungler to stay the hell away from your lane cause you dont need his help (you laugh at counters cause your skill > opponent )

you do not belong in your current elo so you dont ^^$^#$&%$&% need his help, (you will donate no more than like 900 gold per game to the enemy team cause you won't facecheck bushes and you won't go somewhere the enemy team might be waiting without good reason (but primarily the low death amount cause these players belong where they are.... you belong much higher right?

the players in the other 2 lanes are incompent and need desperately rely on the jungler to babysit, if he cant snowball the other lanes you guys deserve to lose

tell that to your teammates in chat
#7kaysa13Posted 2/16/2013 5:56:55 AM
Stalky24 posted...
You carry by:

1 - forcing team into pressuring objectives
2 - winning lanes for others
3 - winning your lane

3 is considered basic and fairly easy if you aspire to carry your whole team.
2 is difference between bronze and silver
1 is difference between silver and gold+

Basically, this. Stalky's the man.
---
This is a signature.
#8SlaynPosted 2/16/2013 6:07:12 AM
Doesn't help to be fed if you don't take advantage of it by taking your tower, helping other lanes take towers, take dragon, etc.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#9MMG_Posted 2/16/2013 7:33:29 AM
Make most calls, play a ganking role (jungler/mid) and kill a lot.
---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]|||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\