Lux + Cait lane

#1iPWNtheNoobsPosted 2/16/2013 8:42:37 AM
If you step in a trap past level 2, guaranteed kill.
Then at 6, just both use your ults, if someone blocks? No problem, ask karthus to hit R.
---
Trolling is a art
#2PhoenixEgg88Posted 2/16/2013 9:43:10 AM
Don't you feel that support lux in the mid/late game just lacks anything? Small shield. No real damage. Just a stun and a slow.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3GamerNerdsRUsPosted 2/16/2013 9:44:49 AM
^^^^
and light ward at brush.
---
League of Legends NA: Lunar Odyssey
#4_HeXPosted 2/16/2013 9:45:19 AM
Lux countered by sustain or more utility like Soraka, Sona and Lulu.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#5DeanyzyPosted 2/16/2013 10:07:06 AM
Lux is a decent support if she and her lane partner have a lot of synergy then it's very easy to clean up lane and storm ahead. If she falls behind though she'll be useless. She's very much a do or die support. S3 has been kind to her though as there's a lot more realistic options for building AP on supports so she doesn't fall off as hard as she did before.

I'd personally always choose to play her mid though, It's her optimal lane.
#6iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:11:57 PM(edited)
Lux countered by sustain or more utility like Soraka, Sona and Lulu.

I feel they are squishy, you can burst them easy.

Also, with cait, high poke.
Don't you feel that support lux in the mid/late game just lacks anything? Small shield. No real damage. Just a stun and a slow.

No real damage? I do tons of damage, and stun and slow is good. + a small shield is nice addition. It can help, at max level 180 + AP, and it comes back so total is close to 400 damage shielded.
+ It can hit 5 people, so 2k effective shield.

---
Trolling is a art
#7TriangularTwigPosted 2/16/2013 12:15:28 PM(edited)
lux support is great. make sure to build morellonomicon in mid-game for CDR, mana regen, and some more damage which lux will need, plus dat passive is great against lifesteal and champs like mundo/swain/hecarim

i have a 100% win rate with her in ranked. only 4 games but ive dominated every single one of them
#8iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 9:56:04 AM
lux support is great. make sure to build morellonomicon in mid-game for CDR, mana regen, and some more damage which lux will need, plus dat passive is great against lifesteal and champs like mundo/swain/hecarim

i have a 100% win rate with her in ranked. only 4 games but ive dominated every single one of them

Hmm, I should start practice using her as support, that way if forced as support in ranked can do a lot.

Wreck lane, poke a lot pre fights etc. Steal drag + enemy blue hehe
---
Trolling is a art
#9happyscrub1Posted 2/17/2013 9:59:50 AM
Meji soulsteal lux is legit
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#10iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 10:01:54 AM
Meji soulsteal lux is legit

Heh, I always do it in my premades. So lame, had 19 stacks and enemy surrendered.
---
Trolling is a art