Lux + Cait lane

#11_HeXPosted 2/17/2013 10:38:22 AM
iPWNtheNoobs posted...
Lux countered by sustain or more utility like Soraka, Sona and Lulu.

I feel they are squishy, you can burst them easy.

Also, with cait, high poke.
Don't you feel that support lux in the mid/late game just lacks anything? Small shield. No real damage. Just a stun and a slow.

No real damage? I do tons of damage, and stun and slow is good. + a small shield is nice addition. It can help, at max level 180 + AP, and it comes back so total is close to 400 damage shielded.
+ It can hit 5 people, so 2k effective shield.

No, you really can't.

Soraka gives herself and her allies 16 mres from her passive and if you take mres masteries and some runes Lux does no damage. Lux as a support falls off really hard in lane after 6, unless you build AP in which case you're not really a support now are you?
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#12FlareZeroPosted 2/17/2013 10:42:54 AM
Build AP Lux support with items like Twin Shadows and Shard of True Ice.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#13iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:41:11 PM
You are still a support. It is a skill set. Thats what supports are...

You still have AOE slow and snare + you do a lot of damage as a support and good range.
---
Trolling is a art
#14iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:41:46 PM
Obviously not 300% amazing and maybe the most efficient but if you sub 2300 elo it will work very well.
IF you have skill and can land skill shots.
---
Trolling is a art
#15BarrenitePosted 2/17/2013 4:51:35 PM
I know two gay guys that used to do this all the time. It was really weird because they took their characters extremely seriously too.

Like, they thought they actually were their characters.

They connected them to all of their characters from any other game they had ever played together as well and there was an overarching story or something too.

It was terrifying.
---
Official president of the free world
#16LithspPosted 2/17/2013 5:26:55 PM
Barrenite posted...
I know two gay guys that used to do this all the time. It was really weird because they took their characters extremely seriously too.

They connected them to all of their characters from any other game they had ever played together as well and there was an overarching story or something too.

It was terrifying.

wtf
---
[]Signature[]
#17iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 9:21:49 PM
.. O_o
---
Trolling is a art
#18VegerunksPosted 2/17/2013 10:09:35 PM
iPWNtheNoobs posted...
Lux countered by sustain or more utility like Soraka, Sona and Lulu.

I feel they are squishy, you can burst them easy.

Also, with cait, high poke.
Don't you feel that support lux in the mid/late game just lacks anything? Small shield. No real damage. Just a stun and a slow.

No real damage? I do tons of damage, and stun and slow is good. + a small shield is nice addition. It can help, at max level 180 + AP, and it comes back so total is close to 400 damage shielded.
+ It can hit 5 people, so 2k effective shield.

If you're building support you should have no more than 200 AP other wise you're a double carry lane. Only a few supports can build AP and that's just because lol.

Nunu builds AP and Health but that's because His blood boil is all he supports with other wise he just does damage and slows enemies to let the carry finish them, the Health is so he can tank.

Lux should build like a support sona would which would be a very SMALL amount of AP, usually stuff like a Shard of True Ice, Shureylia's, Locket of iron solari, Runic Bulwark.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#19wind64aPosted 2/17/2013 10:17:12 PM
Barrenite posted...

It was terrifying.

Were they a couple or something? If so cool concept.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142