Poll: Which role do YOU think is most effective for carrying.

#11Stalky24Posted 2/16/2013 10:06:38 AM(edited)
iiTryhard posted...
Stalky24 posted...
Lee Sin.

lee has a hard time carrying since he falls off HARD late game

Not in my hands.

On topic: I feel like I can carry games by far easiest on jungler. Out of my 19 wins so far, 16 were won as jungler (with 6-0 lee sin and 6-0 kayle) and 4 out of my 22 games lost were as jungler.
#12iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:16:41 PM
definitely not ADC since you need a team to peel for you in most cases.

Probably assassins since you can shut down whoever your team feeds

Surprised so many ADC votes
Interesting, I usually have same opinion. If my team is decent, my superiod ADC skills, will help dominate, my positioning, lane dominance etc and having lead in items will help in teamfights. However, usually, the enemy Jax + noct/hec get 10/0 by time it is 10 mins in game and in team fight I die too quick.

Assasssins is good one, remove the one person your team fed, but what if he a tanky DPS? Also, if Leblanc, you usually got one burst ?

Jungler can have help a lot. The ganks, also, securing drag = +3 kills. Also, learning after ganking and sending laner back/ killing him taking tower when necessary.
Bonus: Stealing baron.

I find many roles can work. If team is decent, I prefer jungle to help give them the small bonus they need.
I've been playing a ton of mid recently, dominate lane, help sides + force early fights in jungle/drag etc. + Early game you are very useful, compared to some ADC.
Morde is also amazing, your bot fed enemy ADC 10 kills? Good.
---
Trolling is a art
#13Stan_badmanPosted 2/16/2013 1:56:21 PM
Support
#14FlareZeroPosted 2/16/2013 1:58:09 PM
Where's support?
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#15flyguy101Posted 2/16/2013 2:03:37 PM
_Yag_ posted...
I think really the ideal situation is a good mid and a good jungler working together on skype or something. with a good jungler and a mid roaming to compliment the junglers movements you can really carry just about anyone.

This.
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.
#16Black_AssassinPosted 2/16/2013 2:10:17 PM
iiTryhard posted...
Stalky24 posted...
Lee Sin.

lee has a hard time carrying since he falls off HARD late game

Not an issue when you force a 20 minute surrender.
#17iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 2:35:31 PM
_Yag_ posted...
I think really the ideal situation is a good mid and a good jungler working together on skype or something. with a good jungler and a mid roaming to compliment the junglers movements you can really carry just about anyone.

This.

I've actually had a lot of success with this. Many AP champs, with a gank will always get akill.
+ They can secure drag and help side lanes.
---
Trolling is a art