So.... AS boots v Sorcs on AP Kayle?

#1iiTryhardPosted 2/16/2013 9:19:00 AM
AS for more E/liandrys procs, or Sorcs for more damages on E?
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: iiGetBannedHard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#2ShadowD00mPosted 2/16/2013 9:23:13 AM
You already get massive AS from Nashors Tooth you don't need more. Sorc boots gives much more important penetration, which means more damage from Q and E.
---
Gamer Tag: Ultimated00m
LoL IGN: Rezem
#3GoldenFantasyPosted 2/16/2013 11:21:09 AM
iiTryhard posted...
AS for more E/liandrys procs, or Sorcs for more damages on E?

Should AP Kayle even be getting Liandrys? They usually build attack speed and her e applies the debuff pretty fast. It won't last long enough to take full effect before resetting it and it'll seem like a waste over all.

AP + Attack speed = like Doran's Ring, Nashors, Rageblade, Deathcap, Sorcs seems better than Zerkers. Maybe fit a Rylais there so you're not uber squishy?
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#4Camel-RiderPosted 2/16/2013 11:25:02 AM
Sorcs b/c you are gonna get a nashors.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#5cuban69Posted 2/16/2013 11:29:38 AM
sorcs because mr calculates every hit.
---
QuantumSurvival on US
#6_HeXPosted 2/16/2013 11:30:43 AM
If you're going for full AP, Sorc boots. If you're going for AP/on-hit, get AS boots.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#7Rising ChaosPosted 2/17/2013 1:55:44 AM
Correct answer is CDR because you want 100% uptime on ranged autoattacks. ;/
---
"Pokey and the man."
#8viajarvPosted 2/17/2013 2:07:34 AM
There's much more options to get the last 20% cdr than there is the mag pen. Assuming you get nashor's
#9Rising ChaosPosted 2/17/2013 2:32:33 AM
Not that I am opposed to defensive itemization on Kayle per se but the only offensive CDR option that doesn't completely blow, besides Nashor's, is Zephyr. (Buy ALL the Stingers!) Maybe Zeke's for the aura depending on your comp, Lizard Spirit? ;/ Boots are EZ.

Sorcs way better than Zerks at any rate, assuming you're already getting Nashor's or some other form of AS itemization. Even if you don't need the CDR I would just as well avoid Zerks but that's just me.
---
"Pokey and the man."
#10TheSchrefPosted 2/17/2013 2:55:58 AM(edited)
Rising Chaos posted...
Correct answer is CDR because you want 100% uptime on ranged autoattacks. ;/

I can't tell if you're serious or not. You're going to be getting blues and nashors. Why the hell would you want CDR boots, too?

Anyway, I've been tearing it up on Kayle building like this:

Boots 3
2 doran's rings
beskerer greaves
stinger
needlessly large rod
nashor's tooth
rabadon's

Whatever you want
Liandry's
Zephyr
40% magic penetration item (it's 6 am and I can't think of what it's called)
Maybe some defensive items like GA or Warmogs if you're having a hard time staying alive.