jesus, new BORK is a jax wet dream item.

#21Rising ChaosPosted 2/17/2013 2:03:49 AM
BORK is already good, if buffs go live it'll be ridiculous on every autoattacker and AD caster in the game.

Still worse on Jax than most others because his defense (ult) only scales with raw AD and he has a lot of AS built into his passive plus an attack reset. More AS isn't useless but it really isn't that good on him either.

Voidgolem posted...
Voli? nope, get a wriggles

You have the option for Golem + Swiftness and you want wriggles?

Volibear's jungle is so ungodly slow that he probably should get Madred's at least. Whether or not you upgrade it to Wriggle's is another decision but the build path does offer superior clear speed to Spirit Stone's.
---
"Pokey and the man."
#22Reaper_MinionPosted 2/17/2013 2:26:15 AM
From: Knight_Of_Order | Posted: 2/17/2013 12:13:54 AM | #012
princemarth23 posted...
Knight_Of_Order posted...
Yeah its going to be great on Jax and Irelia, and not not that great on anyone else...

Warwick? Volibear? Nocturne? Shyvana? I think Fiora might like it as well considering its a solid item as is atm for her.

Ahh i forgot about Shyv and WW, its probably decent on them too. Voli? nope, get a wriggles, Noc? HECK no, Wriggles, Hydra or even BT. Everyone else values AD too much for it to make it worth a buy.

There's no reason to value AD if you are AA dependent and don't have abilities that scale really well with AD. BotRK is made for the AA heavy bruisers. Xin and the tankier version of Lee Sin will also love it.

Also, Wriggle's sucks. The fact that's there's another option for sustain is a godsend.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#23Knight_Of_OrderPosted 2/17/2013 11:06:12 AM
Reaper_Minion posted...
From: Knight_Of_Order | Posted: 2/17/2013 12:13:54 AM | #012
princemarth23 posted...
Knight_Of_Order posted...
Yeah its going to be great on Jax and Irelia, and not not that great on anyone else...

Warwick? Volibear? Nocturne? Shyvana? I think Fiora might like it as well considering its a solid item as is atm for her.

Ahh i forgot about Shyv and WW, its probably decent on them too. Voli? nope, get a wriggles, Noc? HECK no, Wriggles, Hydra or even BT. Everyone else values AD too much for it to make it worth a buy.

There's no reason to value AD if you are AA dependent and don't have abilities that scale really well with AD. BotRK is made for the AA heavy bruisers. Xin and the tankier version of Lee Sin will also love it.

Also, Wriggle's sucks. The fact that's there's another option for sustain is a godsend.

Top Xin might like it, but jungle Xin still needs wriggles, and LOL at Lee, the guy has insane AD ratios.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#24BoogyyPosted 2/17/2013 11:30:39 AM
The BotRK remake is still in pbe process, if anyone here thinks all these new stats are going to remain at its current pbe price (2.8k?), they're absolutely kidding themselves. I won't be surprised if they slap on 1k+ gold onto buying the new version.

I mean really, what was MBR back in s1 and s2? 3800-4200? I forgot the price, but it was basically the same thing as BoTRK with -1% hp shred, some armor, no lifesteal, and no active.
---
Flowers are really unbalance