Replace Warmogs with Force of Nature? (poll)

#1XoXMegaGamerXoXPosted 2/16/2013 7:24:31 PM
Poll Time - Results (142 votes)
Yes, absolutely. I miss FoN
22.54% (32 votes)
Sure, but keep Warmogs
52.11% (74 votes)
Don't care too much. I'm fine with FoN not being in the game
14.08% (20 votes)
No, FoN was a silly item.
11.27% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What do you guys think?
---
Playing: LoL. IGN: AdamsInferno (GoldV), Ni No Kuni, Chivalry
My username was created 5 years ago - disregard it
#2BlocktopusPosted 2/16/2013 7:27:45 PM
They aren't even close to similar why the hell would one replace the other

That's like saying we should replace Tear with HoG
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki
#3Edge4o7_Posted 2/16/2013 7:27:45 PM
Not even comparable items. Dumb thread
---
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent
#4Skunkdog1Posted 2/16/2013 7:37:07 PM
they should just bring back FoN
#5ShadyDudePosted 2/16/2013 7:59:01 PM
lol....
#6SorrySleepingPosted 2/16/2013 8:08:28 PM
Iirc, some red said they wanted to make an HP regen tank "viable". We had that before with Warmogs + Force of Nature, and no we have no where close to that HP regen and warmogs is getting nerfed because of how its stats work so well together.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#7plasmatic5Posted 2/16/2013 8:12:52 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
Iirc, some red said they wanted to make an HP regen tank "viable". We had that before with Warmogs + Force of Nature, and no we have no where close to that HP regen and warmogs is getting nerfed because of how its stats work so well together.

That's the problem with it. Having it on FoN was great because it meant that you actually needed to build health to have the passive mean anything (or be Cho). Now, you get crazy regen and TONS of health when health is already too strong. New Warmogs should either be crazy expensive (Trinity levels of expensive) or just be removed.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#8XoXMegaGamerXoX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:14:08 PM
Edge4o7_ posted...
Not even comparable items. Dumb thread

Are they not? They are both controversial tank items that provide health regen.
---
Playing: LoL. IGN: AdamsInferno (GoldV), Ni No Kuni, Chivalry
My username was created 5 years ago - disregard it
#9Skyscraper101Posted 2/16/2013 9:05:34 PM
The problem I have is that the only good MR item now is Bulwark. Spirit visage is situational, Maw is good but very little MR. The problem with bulwark is that the support usually gets it, and I feel like it is a bit of a waste to have two bulwarks. Not really for me, but for the support.
#10GoldenFantasyPosted 2/16/2013 9:11:13 PM
Skyscraper101 posted...
The problem I have is that the only good MR item now is Bulwark. Spirit visage is situational, Maw is good but very little MR. The problem with bulwark is that the support usually gets it, and I feel like it is a bit of a waste to have two bulwarks. Not really for me, but for the support.

Isn't that why support should get aegis and the tank gets bulwark (unless the support is the tank, like Taric or Leona)?
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks