If someone dc's in ranked...............

#11ISF_Lmaokai_TMHPosted 2/17/2013 1:56:30 PM
Everyone needs to lose LP for the loss. Otherwise I could guarantee my girlfriend diamond in ranked by just DCing on my smurf if we're going to lose
---
IGN: Wolf Beil / Nemichthyidae
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lmaokai
#12happyscrub1Posted 2/17/2013 2:23:36 PM
If everyone DC'd in rank, it's because Morgan Freeman forgot to narrate the match the night before.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#13SorrySleepingPosted 2/17/2013 8:29:28 PM
"Guys, we`re losing badly...who want me to disconnect so no one gets a loss? No worries, I just got into ranked so I don`t care about it."

Because Riot can't make harsher penalties for leavers? Instant day+ ban, very quick perma ban?

And then the massive ****storm of people who have internet problems happens and/or riot servers screw up and tons of people get bans. D/C's suck but they happen on both sides and really the system that is in now does a pretty good job dealing with people who D/C or leave.

The game CAN tell the different between a quit and a DC. I assumed we were talking about pure, altF4, leavers here. In which case, still no problem.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#14HHHistheMANPosted 2/17/2013 10:55:30 PM
there has to be balance with LP gained vs LP lost....

it wouldnt be fair for the team with 5 to not gain any points.....

of course the AFK person could just lose like 60 LP and they call it even but that would suck if your power goes and you lose like 4 games worth of LP...

The bottom line is this... you will be on the team with 5 just as often as you are on the team with 4 and it will balance itself out...
#15JennaTahliaPosted 2/17/2013 11:08:49 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
"Guys, we`re losing badly...who want me to disconnect so no one gets a loss? No worries, I just got into ranked so I don`t care about it."

Because Riot can't make harsher penalties for leavers? Instant day+ ban, very quick perma ban?

And then the massive ****storm of people who have internet problems happens and/or riot servers screw up and tons of people get bans. D/C's suck but they happen on both sides and really the system that is in now does a pretty good job dealing with people who D/C or leave.

The game CAN tell the different between a quit and a DC. I assumed we were talking about pure, altF4, leavers here. In which case, still no problem.

Disconnect interwebz
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#16SlaynPosted 2/17/2013 11:40:50 PM
"You're the reason why we lost this game, if you don't disconnect, we're all going to report you".

*user comes up in Tribunal a week later*

*insta ban without anyone reading*

GG
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#17fullmetalyanal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 2:44:58 PM
Slayn posted...
"You're the reason why we lost this game, if you don't disconnect, we're all going to report you".

GG

If people don't read the chat then whats the point of the tribunal?
---
Gt-fullmetal9yanal I hate most of you. This has been entrusted to me. http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/sly_reflex/trollomen.png
#18JennaTahliaPosted 2/19/2013 2:56:58 PM
fullmetalyanal posted...
Slayn posted...

GG

Because everyone else instapunishes so they'll still get the rewards and the cases correct
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#19bstbllPosted 2/19/2013 2:59:56 PM
JennaTahlia posted...
fullmetalyanal posted...
Slayn posted...

GG

Because everyone else instapunishes so they'll still get the rewards and the cases correct

Yeah, that's been shown as false on multiple occasions. There are more punishments than pardons because the majority of the cases that go to tribunal deserve it.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#20Tucker4321Posted 2/19/2013 3:13:50 PM
Technically if you factor in the numbers, The enemy team should have more afk'ers then the team your on.

So it evens out eventually, Sure its annoying but w/e nothing we can do about it.

(There is only 4 slots of an afk'er on your team and 5 for the enemy)