whoa i love shaco

#1ninplayerPosted 2/17/2013 3:59:01 PM
Dear Blogfaqs,

I bought Shaco earlier today. I have played two games with him. In both games I commanded the entirety of Summoner's Rift and dominated in ways that I very rarely dominate in this game, going 12/5/14 and 16/7/6 in both games. My use of his ult is still pretty rough, but it was still awesome and I could just FEEL the fear coming from the enemy's hearts during the entire laning phase. They didn't want a piece of my deceive.

Thank you for reading. I will now go play more games with Shaco until like 2 a.m. and I will laugh at the chaos that ensues from my slaughtering.
#2Luster_SlyPosted 2/17/2013 3:59:55 PM
How do you play him?
---
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
#3ninplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:12:29 PM(edited)
Well, I drop forty thousand boxes at blue and then get through my jungle obscenely fast and then I run up to a lane and deceive over a wall or something so wards dont spot me (unless they started pinks which is weird) and I drop a box plus E and stuff and get a kill pretty much without fail and then I build Wriggles>Mobility Boots>Brutalizer>Avarice Blade>Statikk Shiv>BF Sword>Cleaver>Infinity Edge>Guardian Angel

And with that build you pretty much insta-win gg

If the game goes super late I might change Wriggles for Warmog's or something and Shivv for a Zephyr because the Tenacity is juicy.
#4Luster_SlyPosted 2/17/2013 4:12:16 PM
Well, I drop forty thousand boxes at blue and then get through my jungle

wrong
all wrong
completely wrong.

Shaco is one of the best supports in the games if you build him Tanky AP.
---
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
#5xDarknezzxPosted 2/17/2013 4:12:59 PM
Luster_Sly posted...

wrong
all wrong
completely wrong.

wool is that you?
#6ninplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:13:38 PM
Luster_Sly posted...

wrong
all wrong
completely wrong.

Well jungle is just his common role so that's where I went first. I completely intend to try him in other roles. AP Shaco seems pretty lulzy. Boxes doing uber-damage.
#7Luster_SlyPosted 2/17/2013 4:15:24 PM
Luster_Sly posted...

wrong
all wrong
completely wrong.

Well jungle is just his common role so that's where I went first. I completely intend to try him in other roles. AP Shaco seems pretty lulzy. Boxes doing uber-damage.

Jungle is not his common role. Everybody plays him TAPS. It's basically a free win.
---
#8ninplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:27:04 PM
Luster_Sly posted...
Luster_Sly posted...

wrong
all wrong
completely wrong.

Jungle is not his common role. Everybody plays him TAPS. It's basically a free win.

Except I have never in my life seen tanky ap support shaco.
#9Luster_SlyPosted 2/17/2013 4:27:43 PM
Luster_Sly posted...
Luster_Sly posted...

wrong
all wrong
completely wrong.

Except I have never in my life seen tanky ap support shaco.

It's usually played in the higher leagues.
---
#10The_WeegeePosted 2/17/2013 4:43:43 PM
TAPS Shaco is banned in diamond elo.
---
Breloom is the satanic spawn of hell.-BahamutZero92