Help me get out of ELO hell.

#31hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 5:59:10 PM
UnderwaterAir posted...

So the problem TC probably has is all the things I outlined above.
-map awareness
-knowledge of how a team game works and how to work with your allies to achieve a goal
-don't chase enemies blindly into areas where you have no vision
-knowing what plays are needed to close out a game and doing it right now instead of wandering around instead of raging at them and making them feel worse for being negative or something
-etcetc

So I already stated above on how to improve following the other person's first step.
1) Admit that you actually suck at the game and have room to improve.
2) Admit that elo hell does not exist.

Thanks for the tips, but it's hard when I'm the only one on my team who wards my lane.

-The only one who has map awareness.

-Doesn't blindly chase enemy into obvious baits (if I did that, I'd have a lot more deaths to show on the stats).

-Focuses the ADC or closest squishy champ or the fed champ if either of the first two are present. (think, if I was focusing the tanks, I wouldn't be having this many kills)

-As for the raging, I only do it at the VERY end when I know we're gonna lose because other team is already too fed/strong to beat in a 5v5 and they're all in our base smashing up our inhibitors and inner turrets.

-I never said I was pro, nor good. I only said I was DECENT. Plz go reread original post. I clearly said decent, meaning I acknowledge that I have room to improve.

-Also, I do make the most calls on my team because no one else has any clue as to what they're doing or where to go after the initial laning phase.
#32FlareZeroPosted 2/17/2013 6:01:23 PM
Sounds like you think you're making calls but you're not.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#33hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:04:19 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/32605446#ranked-stats

RoA / Rylais Akali with no Warmogs, Sunfire, etc.

AP Eve with a wriggles (the ****?), no sorc shoes, no haunting guise, no abyssal, no DFG.

Then the other Eve game you rushed Liandry's Torment, but still got a wriggles. Wriggles is completely stupid if you are planning to go AP. I mean, I don't even know how viable jungle Eve is anymore but I would figure she would still be good mid.

Play more so I can critique your awful builds more.

Just so you know, I only jungle with eve. And for jungling, I start off getting wriggles to help me in jungle and to help ward blue/dragon/lanes early on. Then later game I go to AP and if I'm fed, I switch to full ap. ALSO I figured the little bit of AD that wriggles give is the same as getting ap because Eve's abilities scales of AD almost as much as AP, so what difference does it make? Also, I'm getting the kills like I should be.
#34SoraOwnsAllPosted 2/17/2013 6:04:36 PM
-The only one who has map awareness.

Force everybody else to have it. Ping fall back when enemies are nearby, etc.

-Doesn't blindly chase enemy into obvious baits (if I did that, I'd have a lot more deaths to show on the stats).

Ping your team to back if you think they are doing this.

-Focuses the ADC or closest squishy champ or the fed champ if either of the first two are present

What do you do after this happens? Are you letting your ADC get killed afterwards? That is part of the problem.

-As for the raging, I only do it at the VERY end when I know we're gonna lose because other team is already too fed/strong to beat in a 5v5 and they're all in our base smashing up our inhibitors and inner turrets.

This helps nothing and just makes you look like a sore loser.

-I never said I was pro, nor good. I only said I was DECENT.

You will be at whatever League you belong in. Face the fact that you belong to a terrible division because you are bad.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#35hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:05:44 PM
FlareZero posted...
Sounds like you think you're making calls but you're not.

Not much I can say to this..I can only show you guys so much from my stats and history. But thankyou everyone for the tips and whatnot.
#36UnderwaterAirPosted 2/17/2013 6:09:38 PM(edited)
Case in point, if you have good map awareness you don't need but more than a few wards on the map to infer dangerous or impending enemy positioning.

And you act as if your whole team is trolling all the time or something. Statistically damned near impossible. lol

The only common factor across your games is you and seeing your builds, your runes, your masteries, and your complaining here about KDA I'm inclined to believe that you're just another low elo baddie who can QWER and get kills but have no idea what a tower is other than as this thingy on the map that shoots pink balls at you.

As an average player I do know there are some games where I just cannot carry out of. But I will say that given an average of games I will win more than I lose if I'm at the elo level where I belong.

=============

Add me to your friends list and I will spectate and watch your ranked games. I have fraps and I will record the dumb moments you make and post them onto youtube to show the rest of the community and they can decide for themselves if you actually do know what you're talking about or if you're just another low elo baddie.

And trust me, I would love doing it.
We may or may not get videos like these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYvAQQ9QBvU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PcO4Bl9zi4

or this Leona: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deobPJrCrDk

---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#37SoraOwnsAllPosted 2/17/2013 6:09:30 PM
And for jungling, I start off getting wriggles to help me in jungle and to help ward blue/dragon/lanes early on.

No. No. No.

NO.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/16685#history

He is a high level Evelynn player. Pay attention to his builds and use them.

. ALSO I figured the little bit of AD that wriggles give is the same as getting ap because Eve's abilities scales of AD almost as much as AP, so what difference does it make?

Eve's ult scales off only AP. While it is true that her abilities scale with AD, it is better to get AP to increase what the Deathcap does once you do get it and to increase your ult damage. You also don't need the wriggles lifesteal or proc. Waste of money.

Also, I'm getting the kills like I should be.

You're also losing.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#38HibyehiPosted 2/17/2013 6:10:26 PM
Stop playing only AP champs. Branch out, your teammates will appreciate it when you're higher rank...
---
why does everyone always underestimate mickey?
Who does this? He's like the Yoda of KH, when his ass shows up you better check yo self. - DrunkBeardGuy
#39Shadow_King56Posted 2/17/2013 6:18:49 PM
People who don't believe in elo Hell are stupid, I'm sorry but they just are. You have to play much harder to carry yourself out of elo hell than any other point in ranked. I'm in diamond now and I don't ever have to worry about warding my teammates' lanes, telling them simple things like "MF don't try to solo baron" to whichshe responds "**** U NOOB*, etc...

It is possible to carry yourself out of elo hell if you are really good, but it does exist
---
*Claims Kokonoe Rin, Vita, Nagi, Evangeline, Hanyuu, Cao Cao (KM), Kaguya, and Flonne-sama*
#40hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:21:23 PM
UnderwaterAir posted...
Case in point, if you have good map awareness you don't need but more than a few wards on the map to infer dangerous or impending enemy positioning.

And you act as if your whole team is trolling all the time or something. Statistically damned near impossible. lol

The only common factor across your games is you and seeing your builds, your runes, your masteries, and your complaining here about KDA I'm inclined to believe that you're just another low elo baddie who can QWER and get kills but have no idea what a tower is other than as this thingy on the map that shoots pink balls at you.

As an average player I do know there are some games where I just cannot carry out of. But I will say that given an average of games I will win more than I lose if I'm at the elo level where I belong.

=============

Add me to your friends list and I will spectate and watch your ranked games. I have fraps and I will record the dumb moments you make and post them onto youtube to show the rest of the community and they can decide for themselves if you actually do know what you're talking about or if you're just another low elo baddie.

And trust me, I would love doing it.
We may or may not get videos like these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYvAQQ9QBvU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PcO4Bl9zi4

or this Leona: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deobPJrCrDk

Add me on LoL. Username is Zekuhh, I'd be glad to have you watch/record.