Help me get out of ELO hell.

#81LithspPosted 2/18/2013 1:49:42 AM
Master_striker posted...
@UnderwaterAir

Could you do the same thing for me? Watch a few of my matches and tell me how to improve?

Would really only need the 1 to see what kind of player you are.
---
[]Signature[]
#82PhoenixNinePosted 2/18/2013 1:53:53 AM
What to do to climb:

1) Play an impactful role on the early-mid game (jungle or mid usually)

a) If mid; win your lane hard and gank other lanes or harass their jungler.
b) If jungle; gank a lot or harass enemy jungler.

Know that sometimes you can win simply by demoralizing the enemy team and causing a rift between the players.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#83PhoenixNinePosted 2/18/2013 1:59:11 AM
Lithsp posted...
Master_striker posted...
@UnderwaterAir

Could you do the same thing for me? Watch a few of my matches and tell me how to improve?

Would really only need the 1 to see what kind of player you are.

Not necessarily. What if you caught him on a particularly bad game, or a particularly good game?

You should watch at least five games IMO.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#84LithspPosted 2/18/2013 2:28:35 AM
PhoenixNine posted...
What to do to climb:

1) Play an impactful role on the early-mid game (jungle or mid usually)

a) If mid; win your lane hard and gank other lanes or harass their jungler.
b) If jungle; gank a lot or harass enemy jungler.

Know that sometimes you can win simply by demoralizing the enemy team and causing a rift between the players.

Champions like Kat, Shaco, LeBlanc, etc.. can all demoralize a team to the point they would surrender.

I actually don't think it matters what role you play - obviously ganking lanes is easiest for a mid, but if you stomp top, you can easily roam mid, counter jungle, etc..

Same deal for stomping bot, but you also have dragon control.

Every position is possible to carry from, what matters is the champ you use.
You NEED to use champs who can solo objectives in solo Q - the times you lose due to a bad team mate, may very well have been winnable were you a champ like Xin who can straight up solo towers and win a 4v5.

Champ selection is VITAL. You need to use a champ who can win when someone AFK's or DC's. You need to not rely on a full team to win.

Xin, Yi, Rengar, Talon.. etc etc, there are loads.
The more I play Talon the more I think he is the perfect solo Q champion, regardless of position, he can carry from top, mid, jungle or bot purely because of his kit.
He's like Garen or Xin tier in that regard.
---
[]Signature[]
#85DarkLord63Posted 2/18/2013 6:53:06 AM
Great topic. I wish you had the time to upload the full video as I would definitely watch it.
---
You know you play too much Halo when you hear that there's a flood warning in your area and go straight for the shotgun.-Ireth
#86GotTheGreensPosted 2/18/2013 7:01:30 AM
hello_indigo posted...
I build it for the HP and AP pretty much. RoA along with Rylai and Liandry's (sometimes) makes a nice beefy Akali. I mean, it's getting me the kills so what does it matter right?

creami_orange3 posted...
Did TC ever say he wasn't making calls? It's funny how you're all just ASSUMING that. Have you guys seen his stats? They're pretty damn decent regardless of his build or what not. And what does it matter? The build is getting him kills. He plays assasin champs, they're supposed to get kills and he's doing his job on the team.

It's as if they were the same person. *wink-wink*
---
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
#87tpoyoyPosted 2/18/2013 10:07:13 AM
so everyone he added got deleted?
#88Iceman222Posted 2/19/2013 3:35:11 PM
I wonder if he changed his ways
---
rip moke
#89hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 3:39:17 PM
Iceman222 posted...
I wonder if he changed his ways

Indeed I did. Look at new topic post.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65495460