Wish Ranking would be based on individual scores and skills instead of wins.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Wish Ranking would be based on individual scores and skills instead of wins.
3 years ago#1
Why do they base it on wins and losses to go up and down in rank? What if there's a good player in bronze and they keep losing because of noob teammates?

Why not just make it based on kills/deaths/assists?

And what I mean by this is, for support champs, they should be counting Death/Assist ratio as well. basically, Assists+kills/death ratio is what should be looked at. A Soraka with 0/4/17 can be put on the same lvl as an Ashe with 15/6/3.

And if you're not getting the kills, then you're getting assists. Either way, you should be judged with a positive score so long as you're not feeding. If your score is 1/2/1 in a 40 min game, then you deserve to be lowered in rank since you're obviously not contributing to the team.
3 years ago#2
Maybe because this is a team game?
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif
3 years ago#3
Step 1. Admitting you're bad
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
3 years ago#4
Because there are 5 different roles in the game and none is expected to obtain the same KDA.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
http://i.imgur.com/ogpq6ul.png
3 years ago#5
Just because you have decent KDA doesn't automatically make you a good player. A great support could have a terrible KDA but due to his/her play he/she could feed and protect her stupid ADC so that the ADC could get a good KDA. If ranking was based on KDA , a 0/5/15 support that makes play to protect and feed his/her carry would be ranked lower to a 15/0/0 ADC that only knows how to right click a target.

KDA doesn't tell you everything about a player's skill. Only idiots look at KDA to brag how good they are.
---
TTT2 - Jun/Asuka,T6 - Asuka/Xiao, SSF4:AE- Dhalsim/Juri, UMvC3 - X23/Zero/Ammy, Blazblue - Noel
Time to practice and experiment with Jun and Asuka. I love TTT2
3 years ago#6
It's not based on KDA because this isn't TDM.
3 years ago#7
frozen37flame posted...
Just because you have decent KDA doesn't automatically make you a good player. A great support could have a terrible KDA but due to his/her play he/she could feed and protect her stupid ADC so that the ADC could get a good KDA. If ranking was based on KDA , a 0/5/15 support that makes play to protect and feed his/her carry would be ranked lower to a 15/0/0 ADC that only knows how to right click a target.

KDA doesn't tell you everything about a player's skill. Only idiots look at KDA to brag how good they are.

Truer words have not been spoken.
3 years ago#8
Step 1. Admitting you're bad

---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
3 years ago#9
Step 1. Admitting you're bad.
Step 2. Admitting elo hell does not exist.

==========

Maybe because this is a team game?

Not maybe. IS. Is a team game. This is a team game.
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
3 years ago#10
frozen37flame posted...

They should post something like this as a warning before you play the game.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Wish Ranking would be based on individual scores and skills instead of wins.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived