I want to get Darius but I am afraid

#1NoxatroxPosted 2/17/2013 6:28:38 PM
I'm a pretty new player and have been playing for about 2 weeks. I once played a game with Darius on my team and he got a got a lot of kills, but the people on the enemy team kept complaining that he was overpowered and the guy on the lane with him kept saying that he was kill stealing.

Anyways, I've been saving up but im afraid that if I use Darius then I will be pissing off both teams and that they might nerf him. What should I do?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag- Coneman50
#2redd530Posted 2/17/2013 6:29:52 PM
Complaining that Darius is KSing is like complaining that Garen is KSing.
#3random_noobiePosted 2/17/2013 6:31:04 PM
Noxatrox posted...
I'm a pretty new player and have been playing for about 2 weeks. I once played a game with Darius on my team and he got a got a lot of kills, but the people on the enemy team kept complaining that he was overpowered and the guy on the lane with him kept saying that he was kill stealing.

Anyways, I've been saving up but im afraid that if I use Darius then I will be pissing off both teams and that they might nerf him. What should I do?

he's not going to get nerfed because he's not that good. all he does is stomp on most melee champions. if you have a competent team, he's not an issue. at all. unless your team feds him.

just get him if you like playing him for some reason.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#4Noxatrox(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:31:10 PM
redd530 posted...

I don't know what this means
---
#5KingOfAsiaPosted 2/17/2013 6:31:23 PM
Noxatrox posted...

buy him only losers complain darius is OP, or people who arnt level 30 yet hes a strong pick. If dyrus plays as him hes fine
---
Nikasaur is my future wife after I finish civil engineering at college
#6redd530Posted 2/17/2013 6:32:39 PM
Noxatrox posted...
redd530 posted...

I don't know what this means

Darius's Ultimate is a "last hit" type of skill, like Garen's.
The cooldown is instantly refreshed if the Ulti kills an enemy Champion.
#7jepaanPosted 2/17/2013 6:33:29 PM
and don't play him in a duo lane, unless you know what you're doing/who you are doing it with.
---
-
#8TriikzPosted 2/17/2013 6:44:27 PM
Just be careful playing Darius when youre still new. He can be very powerful in a lot of circumstances, however he can also teach you some bad habits that you may not realize until its time to move on to more reliable, team friendly champs.
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...
#9Noxatrox(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 7:17:44 PM
Thanks guys, I'll definetly buy him now :D

Also as a side question, what's a good build for Darius and what's duo lane?
---
#10noobody1Posted 2/17/2013 9:24:41 PM
Quote:Thanks guys, I'll definetly buy him now :D

Also as a side question, what's a good build for Darius and what's duo lane?

@Noxatrox

Duo= 2, Darius should solo most of the time.
Use the recommend build and add a black cleaver
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9