New to this game

#1Brutal_FelixPosted 2/17/2013 11:09:59 PM
Tried to read through the board but none of it makes sense. Sooooo many champions which ones are the best? I assume there is a tier list of sorts right?
---
Steam ID: Brutal_Felix
Intel Core i5 3570k 4.4Ghz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Ripjaws X Series 8 GB | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970
#2KingOfAsiaPosted 2/17/2013 11:11:16 PM
Play jax hes OP he will get you 2k elo

Play riven buy the battle bunny riven skin shes a cute white girl lulz

Dont play teemo or any cheap OP champs like ahri who take 0 skill no damage only meant to tank also dont play singed thats toxic and I report people who do that Pm me noone else if you need help
---
Nikasaur is my future wife after I finish civil engineering at college
#3Small_appliancePosted 2/17/2013 11:12:41 PM
There's no real tier list. The game is actually very well balanced, especially for having 100+ champions. There are definitely some champs that are better or worse than others, but for the most part you can stomp with just about everyone.
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
#4Brutal_Felix(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:15:22 PM
What is elo?
---
Steam ID: Brutal_Felix
Intel Core i5 3570k 4.4Ghz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Ripjaws X Series 8 GB | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970
#5zeppelin312Posted 2/17/2013 11:15:28 PM
Every single champion is good at your level of play

get free tristana and alistar from liking riots facebook and youtube, or w/e the **** that is called.

play free week champs till 20, horde your ip

at 20 get full tier 3 runepages, and you will have a better understanding of which champs you enjoy, you can then pick some up

If you want to learn more, read guides on solomid.net, but pay attention to the seasons of the guides. Most of the general guides should still be applicable though. You can also watch streams, and just keep playing to get a better understanding
#6SexualPizzaPosted 2/17/2013 11:20:11 PM
There is no best champion.

Find a play style you like, start with a cheap 450 champ of that playstyle, then go from there. Try as many champs as you can. Play bot matches to get a basic understanding of the mechanics. If you have any questions, just ask. That's what the board is for.
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#7SexualPizzaPosted 2/17/2013 11:21:00 PM
KingOfAsia posted...
Play jax hes OP he will get you 2k elo

Play riven buy the battle bunny riven skin shes a cute white girl lulz

Dont play teemo or any cheap OP champs like ahri who take 0 skill no damage only meant to tank also dont play singed thats toxic and I report people who do that Pm me noone else if you need help

And don't listen to trolls ^
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#8AKizlePosted 2/17/2013 11:34:54 PM
Don't read the gamefaqs board if you're new to the game. Play practice matches against Ai opponents and read the league wiki, learn the mechanics of the game and just play. You won't get good at this game without consistently playing it.
This board tends to have a lot of bandwagon opinions and biased views, experience and wiki are your best sources of info.
---
Hope is the first step on the long road to disappointment