Tip for low elo support soloQ

#1ReonikkiPosted 2/17/2013 11:31:23 PM
Don't be a miser and buy more vision wards early. They cost 125, but if you place them at the right place, you can get back 25 by destroying their ward. In effect, you are only paying an extra 25g to reduce their map vision.

This also forces their support to buy pink wards or oracles. But supports in silver 5 and below usually don't do so because "pinks are too expensive!".

On Taric, I usually start 3 sights + mana regen bead + pots. On my first back I buy a philo and 2 visions. After that, pink the bot lane river bush and tribush at the same time.
---
http://tinyurl.com/coypo3a
#2MakJussPosted 2/17/2013 11:40:59 PM
Giving advice for GameFAQs which mostly think support is easy role , lmao.
They wont apply this in their game even when they agree with you.
#3TriangularTwigPosted 2/17/2013 11:43:02 PM
i start with 2 sights, 1 vision, a faerie charm, and 2 hp pots

its great to start with a vision. wait for them to put a ward down somewhere, wait for your chance and then get rid of it. its hilarious when i put my vision ward down right as they put down a sight ward and i just go "k thnx" and get rid of their ward
#4PhoenixEgg88Posted 2/18/2013 6:06:01 AM
I've started buying a lot more visions. A good rule I work to is use your sightstone wards. But don't buy regulars after the ruby upgrade. This leaves me with 3 wards where I can play with and vision wards for extras. They're great for setting up ganks and in general map awareness wins games. I wish you could find out how many wards you placed in a game. Just so I could up it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#5Bapps44Posted 2/18/2013 6:14:45 AM
why in gods name are you supporting in low elo
#6Kat1184Posted 2/18/2013 6:17:18 AM
I usually start: 1 vision, 2 sights, 1 bead, 2 pots.

That early vision is great vs someone like blitz/taric/sona who wants to camp your brush for poke/disable.
#7MetleonPosted 2/18/2013 6:32:25 AM(edited)
TriangularTwig posted...
i start with 2 sights, 1 vision, a faerie charm, and 2 hp pots

its great to start with a vision. wait for them to put a ward down somewhere, wait for your chance and then get rid of it. its hilarious when i put my vision ward down right as they put down a sight ward and i just go "k thnx" and get rid of their ward

I also once had a pink ward battle with the other team's support. I had already cleared out their ward with mine so the enemy Nunu goes and get's a pink ward to clear mine out. I stun him as Taric and start attacking their ward and we both kill the wards at the same time.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.