There needs to be harsher penalties for dodging normals.

#1Ultraknight64Posted 2/18/2013 2:37:36 AM
It seems like every time I manage to find a good team in normals, someone dodges and I end up with feeders and trolls. Either make it ramp up quicker, or just impose a small IP penalty for dodging more than 2 times or something. It gets really annoying on the weekends, where it takes me like 5 minutes to start a game because people wait until the last minute to dodge.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#2ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/18/2013 2:43:31 AM
its just normals....so no.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#3The_Real_RiacoPosted 2/18/2013 2:45:29 AM
ssj4supervegeta posted...
its just normals....so no.
#4DeadpooL7Posted 2/18/2013 2:46:02 AM
Dude chill its normals... and if youre doing blind pick who cares? It takes 2 seconds to pick and start.
#5wolf_lancer25Posted 2/18/2013 2:48:49 AM
its just normals...why even dodge in the first place?
#6YanaChangPosted 2/18/2013 2:52:27 AM
It takes me 10+ minutes to find a game, let alone if someone dodges. Stop worrying about people who dodge normals and worry about more important stuff... like the weather.
---
IGN - Yana Chang
Matt is Legion's Carry Support. Leona #1 Waifu
#7SmishhhPosted 2/18/2013 3:04:21 AM
Maybe someone on the other team dodged because their team was full of trolls and afkers. Whether its normal or ranked dodging is sometimes the smarter decision for people to make so you cannot say it is always wrong. I almost never dodge games, but sometimes it really is better for everyone to not have to be miserable and waste a large chunk of your time.

Adding vote kick in lobby would be a much better solution, even with its obvious downsides.
#8DogmanwalkingPosted 2/18/2013 3:17:18 AM
That's right, we need harsher penalties...like bare bottom spankings! That'll teach those naughty children to dodge what's coming to them!
#9hotshotgamesPosted 2/18/2013 4:06:23 AM
I've dodged a few times recently.

It's only to play with other friends who have just come online. I dunno, I don't think it's that bad, but I'm going to have to stop because I'm having to wait about 15 minutes after dodging now :/
---
Apple>Nintendo>Steam>Playstation>Google>Microsoft>Origin
Own: Wii, DS, iPod Touch, Computer