What Champions Counter Diana?

#1DerpyAssassinPosted 2/18/2013 3:32:37 AM
I play as Diana xP

and today... I just destroyed Heimerdinger... His apparently a massive counter to Diana though... Although my team lost because my internet failed for like 10 minutes.

Also advice for other Diana players against Heimerdinger (Might be helpful for Ahri too):

Don't push towards his turrets and don't destroy them. Weaken them till they are below 1/4 health. Reason to not push is so minions don't kill turrets.

Weaken the turrets with Crescent Strike. (Pre + Post 6)

Harass Heimerdinger with Crescent Strike (Pre-6)

Once Heimerdingers turrets are weakened you make Heimerdinger seem like his winning lane and allow him to push. Once his close to his turrets, Crescent Strike him (Avoid Turrets), activate Pale Cascade and Lunar Rush in (Use x2 If you think you can kill him). This would allow the blast damage of Pale Cascade to destroy turrets and allows you to tank some turret damage and also regaining your shield.
---
Allonsy - Tenth Doctor
IGN - kaochenzar
#2nomorePosted 2/18/2013 4:04:22 AM
If he splits his turrets up them crescent strike is going to be a huge mana drain if you are using it on them.
When a turret gets low, then he can just pop up another one.

Laning phase heimer should be winning, but late game, if you dont feed him, he's going to be easy pickings.
#3Fenrir the WolfPosted 2/18/2013 4:56:32 AM
I like using Viktor against her.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#4HagenExPosted 2/18/2013 5:06:41 AM
Swain and Fiddle are the most troublesome for me when I play as Diana. Sometimes I can win trades against Fiddle cause E stops his Drain, but he will get a decent 2-3 seconds of Draining everytime thanks to Silence+Fear, he gets easier after 6 since you can also stop his Ult from channeling with E. Swain is a beast though, and it's impossible to outburst his sustain after 6, and specially if he has blue buff.
#5Knight_Of_OrderPosted 2/18/2013 7:55:02 AM
Mordekaiser
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#6Masemune_100Posted 2/18/2013 7:59:15 AM
Mordekaiser (then again he's like the Yorick of mid lol), Swain, Cho and for more situational mids Riven and possibly Jayce.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#7EDumeyPosted 2/18/2013 8:38:31 AM
I've fought a good Ziggs before that was really good at zoning me pre-6. But after I got ult there wasn't much he could do to stay in a fight. Though trades were close! And if you trade too close and don't finish, he can punish quite easily with his ult. A weird matchup, but one that Diana should ultimately win.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#8oomhansPosted 2/18/2013 10:12:26 AM
I stomped a Diana with Rumble mid today. If you can manage to avoid her Q (I believe the crescent thingy is her Q), just Shield+Flamethrower in her face and deny her farm.
---
Nothing to see here, move along.