I know something that can beat Zed mid

#1bast999Posted 2/18/2013 7:50:41 AM
Skill

There, now he's countered by literally anything in mid lane. Simply because either the player is drunk or is low elo in blind pick while the enemy is actually smart.

I lost count of how many Zeds I've seen get countered by skill, Riot should nerf that **** and make it so five 5 year olds that just picked up the game can beat CLG, Dig, and Taipei.
---
This but unironically.
#2GainazzoPosted 2/18/2013 7:53:09 AM
I don't think Zed is much of a problem in draft mode since you can just pick stupid amounts of armor and farm your lane.
#3redd530Posted 2/18/2013 7:56:11 AM
I don't think Zed is OP.
He's just a versatile and squishy character. >_<
#4DottledPosted 2/18/2013 8:07:48 AM
Because the Zed will always be unskilled right? Wrong.

TC = genius
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#5DeanyzyPosted 2/18/2013 8:26:10 AM
Zed's a good champion but he isn't unbeatable, Elise for one can destroy him with ease. I personally quite like using Zyra against him because she's quite good at keeping people out and it's hard to jump on her without eating an ult or a snare.
#6bast999(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 8:34:29 AM(edited)
Dottled posted...

TC = genius

You do realize how bad this community is right? Probably like a 70% chance a GameFAQs League player can beat the enemy Zed in blind pick, given how mediocre the average player is compared to the average GameFAQs player. You could just go Malphite mid and rush Zhonya's, pick AP Yi (Zed has no hard cc), or even pick the AP mid you're most skilled with, even one countered by Zed, and still beat Zed.
---
This but unironically.
#7JackDaniels1964Posted 2/18/2013 8:48:43 AM
bast999 posted...
Dottled posted...

TC = genius

You do realize how bad this community is right? Probably like a 70% chance a GameFAQs League player can beat the enemy Zed in blind pick, given how mediocre the average player is compared to the average GameFAQs player. You could just go Malphite mid and rush Zhonya's, pick AP Yi (Zed has no hard cc), or even pick the AP mid you're most skilled with, even one countered by Zed, and still beat Zed.

I picked a Malphite mid and people dodged while saying im a "****ing Troll"
---
Here to get help. or help some folks out!
Badazz stylezz GGzz WPzz 2006 Nerf pls
#8Masemune_100Posted 2/18/2013 8:56:14 AM
bast999 posted...

I'd.......not put this in people's heads. I know what you're saying, but people start thinking they can beat good Zeds and then proceed to get outplayed and feed them.
A bad Zed is a waste. A good Zed is a horrifying experience no one should go through. You get to play God and choose who lives and dies XD
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#9bast999(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 9:47:24 AM
JackDaniels1964 posted...
bast999 posted...
Dottled posted...

TC = genius

I picked a Malphite mid and people dodged while saying im a "****ing Troll"

What do you expect from people who instalock Shen and think they'll win early/mid/late game because Shen is permabanned? They probably think Malphite can only jungle/top too, but he has some beastly burst in mid if he goes AP.
---
This but unironically.
#10DottledPosted 2/18/2013 9:48:50 AM
But your argument is non existent. I could just say 'Zed can beat any mid with skill'. Goddamn Gamefaqs logic.
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.