I'm happy free week Thresh is finally over

#1ssupermario92Posted 2/18/2013 7:22:53 AM
because it's depressing as all hell seeing horrible threshs on the other team who have no clue what they're doing and ends up losing the lane for his ad (ez win for me yeah, but still i cry evrytiem)

Doesn't help when i try to give advice, he/she doesn't heed it

oh well.

btw, ad Thresh is best Thresh
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel
#2ArkhanoidPosted 2/18/2013 7:24:32 AM
I'm glad free week SInged is over.

Singed is one of my mains and it hurts me seeing him built/played so badly.
#3EcchiBakaPosted 2/18/2013 7:25:30 AM
I tried Thresh and I liked him. So I bought him.

I have yet to try AD Thresh but I will eventually, I'm just not the free week type to go OH MAN IMA INSTALOCK AD THRESH FIRST TIME.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#4hawkeye2188Posted 2/18/2013 7:28:57 AM
Didnt run into too many threshes, but I'm glad that free week is over because I play a lot of dominion and a lot of the champs are great on dominion.
---
GT: hawkeye2188
#5TruHNIC187Posted 2/18/2013 7:29:50 AM
Good thing I bought him day 1 Johnny!
#6ThanatosIkkePosted 2/18/2013 7:30:25 AM
Well, Thresh seems rather interesting to me. He's one of those champs that can fulfill all roles more or less viably (don't know about jungling). That and I just love a badass undead monstrosity that imprisons souls in his lantern to empower himself.
#7Hadokenzero11Posted 2/18/2013 8:22:29 AM
I actually kinda liked free week Thresh, because he synergizes well with Urgot. All I had to do was tell them to start pulling at lvl 2 when I got my E, then it was easy first blood.
---
I will not change my signature until Zone of the Enders 3 is released. Started July 18, 2010
Official Amaterasu of the SMT IV Board.
#804DarkPosted 2/18/2013 8:49:12 AM
Noob Thresh users, like Blitzcrank users, are so quick to pull you in. Even when they are low on life. But they end up getting hit with Ignite, Q, and a basic attack and they are dead.
This is one of the reasons I've been playing Bot lane support so much in the last week. Because I know I will get some decent Thresh kills.... Also I don't want someone on my team to use Thresh and feed their ADC the whole game.
I'm glad free week SInged is over.
Singed is one of my mains and it hurts me seeing him built/played so badly.

I hate fighting Singed, he is a ***** to kill. Happy his week is over. This is one of the worse free weeks I've ever been involved in.
Teemo and Gangplank are my mains, they were both free this week. I was pretty upset. But I still managed to grab them before everyone else, not that either of them are insanely popular anyway. Also it was funny to see all the GP users build complete crap. And Teemo being used terribly.
---
R.I.P. intrepid40 (7/13/08 - 3/28/12)
http://i.imgur.com/oYaWO.jpg