Teach me not how to use camera lock

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Teach me not how to use camera lock
3 years ago#1
I would say I am an average to above average player. I am in Silver II and overall have more wins than loses. I am not a high elo player or pro level.

But during that entire time, I used camera lock majority of the time. I am trying get myself off it, but one of the problems that I have is my screen going every which way. That and I sometimes dont know when I am being attacked, because I am looking at something else.

So any tips on making non camera lock easier? How did you guys get off it?
"Are you quite finished?"-Black Mage
"I was thinking I should run around in an idiotic panic."-Fighter
3 years ago#2
I have this same problem. It was a lot easier to switch over to smartcasting.
3 years ago#3
unlock the camera .

When you find yourself in a situation where you need to have a locked camera , just press and hold space .
3 years ago#4
use the spacebar. holding it down uses camera lock
LoL Stream: twitch.tv/wrsmega
IGN: WrSmega - Silver III
3 years ago#5
silver 2

locked camera

dat ranking system...

Here's a tip: you can use free camera but still hit the spacebar to center back to your champ if you wander too far
The following statement is true.
The preceding statement is false.
3 years ago#6
matthew 333 posted...
silver 2

locked camera

dat ranking system...

Here's a tip: you can use free camera but still hit the spacebar to center back to your champ if you wander too far

Are you an idiot?
3 years ago#7
matthew 333 posted...
silver 2

locked camera

dat ranking system...

My friends who play with me were like what?!

I usually play jungle, top, or support. I can win my lane or stall it most of the times. And I look at the mini map
"Are you quite finished?"-Black Mage
"I was thinking I should run around in an idiotic panic."-Fighter
3 years ago#8
I never turn off the lock and my camera is always fixed.

My solution to the vision disadvantage is : push the hell out of my lane to get into the comfortable position. Works 99.9% of the time
3 years ago#9
Trying playing a Real Time Strategy game for a while (Starcraft or Age of Empires should be easy to find and cheap, if a bit dated). That'll teach you to move the camera around.
3 years ago#10
I worked my way out of it in about 2 games a long time ago. It's a lot easier than you think.
"Deadly Premonition is the worst game I have ever played. Vampire Rain was better than this."- Arucard06
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Teach me not how to use camera lock

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived