now that people remember nasus exists... i will use him support

#1Beech_tibsPosted 2/18/2013 11:39:04 AM
Dat slow
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#2OmfgitsBlahPosted 2/18/2013 11:47:13 AM
Beech_tibs posted...
Dat slow

And build tanky AP, get % HP damage and AD from nowhere, yay!

I prefer Nasus as the ADC paired with something like Sona or Taric or maybe even Blitz, though. Lotsa sustain, rush/stack armor, shut down enemy ADC ultra-hard. Won three, lost one ranked game with it, shows some promise.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#3flyguy101Posted 2/18/2013 11:49:59 AM
OmfgitsBlah posted...
Beech_tibs posted...
Dat slow

I prefer Nasus as the ADC paired with something like Sona or Taric or maybe even Blitz, though. Lotsa sustain, rush/stack armor, shut down enemy ADC ultra-hard. Won three, lost one ranked game with it, shows some promise.

Any competent ADC would poke the s*** out of him in lane, slow or no slow.
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.
#4OmfgitsBlahPosted 2/18/2013 11:51:04 AM
flyguy101 posted...
OmfgitsBlah posted...
Beech_tibs posted...
Dat slow

And minions retaliate, and Nasus heals about 30 per Q, 15-20 per regular AA. And that's at level 1 - if he survives to 5 or 7, he cannot be outpoked.

It's why mid Nasus works so well - minion retaliation's stronger than you think.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#5ssupermario92Posted 2/18/2013 11:51:28 AM
u try and do that, your gonna get kited to death
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel
#6monkey_man0Posted 2/18/2013 11:52:59 AM
OmfgitsBlah posted...
flyguy101 posted...
OmfgitsBlah posted...
Beech_tibs posted...
Dat slow

And minions retaliate, and Nasus heals about 30 per Q, 15-20 per regular AA. And that's at level 1 - if he survives to 5 or 7, he cannot be outpoked.

It's why mid Nasus works so well - minion retaliation's stronger than you think.

Except any support worth their weight wouldn't be autoing or Qing minions as Nasus support.
---
I own a computer!
#7Suffer_NotPosted 2/18/2013 12:08:39 PM
Except any support worth their weight wouldn't be autoing or Qing minions as Nasus support.

He's saying that you take Nasus as the one getting the farm while someone else supports him.

It's an interesting concept, pairing someone with a weak early game that really wants farm with a support to get him through his weakness. Someone like Sona or Taric or Janna can do a pretty goo job of babysitting a Nasus fi the other lane is not a kill lane (not much Sona can do to save a Nasus from a Blitz/Draven combo). I've seen it done with Ryze, Poppy, and Mordekaiser to some success, but in general the loss of experience from sharing it makes it less effective than one would hope. Nasus doesn't need levels so much as he needs Q, but he needs levels to Q more often, so...
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#8HyperTailsManPosted 2/18/2013 1:00:35 PM
As Nasus, when I have a Soraka support paired with me, it's hilarious. Like, the most hilarious.
---
Just call me HTM
#9JackDaniels1964Posted 2/18/2013 1:04:02 PM
Nasus ADC against Hecarim Support....You Qs are cute
---
Here to get help. or help some folks out!
Badazz stylezz GGzz WPzz 2006 Nerf pls