twisted fate in teamfights?

#1Beech_tibsPosted 2/18/2013 12:51:36 PM
Launch q...

Lb proc

Pick card

Lb proc....

Proceed to feel useless?
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#2xVashTS98xPosted 2/18/2013 12:52:21 PM
Stun every couple of seconds is useless?

ok.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#3zeppelin312Posted 2/18/2013 12:52:48 PM
xVashTS98x posted...
Stun every couple of seconds is useless?

ok.
#4BabySh0esPosted 2/18/2013 12:53:47 PM
how does the longest single target stun, an AOE slow, and an amazing poke feel useless in a teamfight? Its more like "push other lane while team pushes mid, they initiate and you ult in near carry, stun and nuke, profit". Or if you aren't split pushing you slowly poke their team to death.
#5BlocktopusPosted 2/18/2013 1:08:51 PM
you realize a full tf combo can take one person to at least half hp while chunking hp away from the other enemies providing you're fed which you should be from ganking top/bot with his ult.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki
#6Black_AssassinPosted 2/18/2013 1:12:48 PM
2 second point and click stun with a ~4 second cooldown... useless?
#7justdeath1Posted 2/18/2013 1:38:25 PM
TF is out shined in Teamfights by many other mages
TF Q is the only AOE he has and this stun is pretty short range due to him having to AA it
I like TF poke game much better though
#8L0IumadPosted 2/18/2013 1:43:05 PM
justdeath1 posted...
TF is out shined in Teamfights by many other mages
TF Q is the only AOE he has and this stun is pretty short range due to him having to AA it
I like TF poke game much better though

Wrong and wrong.

Red Card is AOE slow and his stun is the longest single target stun in the game.
---
http://imgur.com/r/gifs/HUuvN
#9Beech_tibs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:50:36 PM
the only reason i say this is cause, ult does no dmg, and e isnt the easiest thing to get working in a teamfight

after playing another couple games with him i do kinda see how e becomes useful and how high of dmg he puts out

sometimes it still feels like i got my thumb up my bum though and i feel like im just dancing around in circles trying not to get targeted...

probably not positioning right either
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#10BlocktopusPosted 2/18/2013 1:54:20 PM
Beech_tibs posted...
the only reason i say this is cause, ult does no dmg, and e isnt the easiest thing to get working in a teamfight

after playing another couple games with him i do kinda see how e becomes useful and how high of dmg he puts out

sometimes it still feels like i got my thumb up my bum though and i feel like im just dancing around in circles trying not to get targeted...

probably not positioning right either

So after playing a few games with him, you've come to the conclusion that he's bad in teamfights because you're bad with him.

right
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki