twisted fate in teamfights?

#11Beech_tibs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:55:37 PM
Blocktopus posted...
Beech_tibs posted...
the only reason i say this is cause, ult does no dmg, and e isnt the easiest thing to get working in a teamfight

after playing another couple games with him i do kinda see how e becomes useful and how high of dmg he puts out

sometimes it still feels like i got my thumb up my bum though and i feel like im just dancing around in circles trying not to get targeted...

probably not positioning right either

So after playing a few games with him, you've come to the conclusion that he's bad in teamfights because you're bad with him.

right

maybe, but again im asking for advise im not saying hes bad just wanting to know what i should be doing in team fights
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#12L0IumadPosted 2/18/2013 12:56:43 PM
Blocktopus posted...
Beech_tibs posted...
the only reason i say this is cause, ult does no dmg, and e isnt the easiest thing to get working in a teamfight

after playing another couple games with him i do kinda see how e becomes useful and how high of dmg he puts out

sometimes it still feels like i got my thumb up my bum though and i feel like im just dancing around in circles trying not to get targeted...

So after playing a few games with him, you've come to the conclusion that he's bad in teamfights because you're bad with him.

right

+1
---
http://imgur.com/r/gifs/HUuvN
#1311117ElementsPosted 2/18/2013 1:15:26 PM
If you don't have an opportunity to TP into the backline and blow up their carry you can always peel for yours with repeated stuns and qs into the backline
#14PorkinzPosted 2/18/2013 1:26:03 PM
AP TF has decent burst and good CC, but he lacks sustain damage (like Ryze, Elise, Karthus) or Heavy AoE (like Brand or Annie) which makes him a weaker pick when teams hard-engage.
If he is up against an Irelia, he better pray she doesn't come for him.

2 1/2 damaging abilities without any damage amp can seem low in this health stacking, bruiser meta.

Still has excellent cc though.
#15JaggiJumperPosted 2/18/2013 1:26:49 PM
Blocktopus posted...
Beech_tibs posted...

right

He is bad in teamfights though. Compare to almost any other popular AP mid, and they contribute to teamfights far more than TF. He can function in fights, but he's outclassed at that stage.

Note: I believe TF to be a top 5 mid, just, his teamfighting isn't his strong point.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#16SoulknightX0Posted 2/18/2013 1:31:21 PM
JaggiJumper posted...
Blocktopus posted...
Beech_tibs posted...

right

He is bad in teamfights though. Compare to almost any other popular AP mid, and they contribute to teamfights far more than TF. He can function in fights, but he's outclassed at that stage.

Note: I believe TF to be a top 5 mid, just, his teamfighting isn't his strong point.

TF teamfights are good though if you hit Qs and stun the right people. It's just not as easy as find a carry burst em that most mids strive for.

His main use is the fact that he wins every lane with properly timed ult ganks, meaning getting to teamfights is hard and if that fails you pretty much can split push and return in time for teamfights or draw people away and initiate unfair fights.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#17RockchosN1Posted 2/18/2013 1:32:23 PM
he's best used to pick someone off before teamfights begin. however if you can't do that i would just kite their frontline with your stun cards and q's.
#18Lord SojiroPosted 2/18/2013 1:38:29 PM
Who cares, if you did your job right your team should be steamrolling and you guys should be rolling through turrets.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#19Scarecrow1711Posted 2/18/2013 2:28:25 PM
Beech_tibs posted...

Ermahgerd guys, the ult doesn't do damage therefore TF is useless. In fact, every champ that has a non-damage ult is useless
---
HS Beta of CE.Official Insecteon of Eevee Corps. Official Insecteon of Pokemon X Board. http://i.imgur.com/GJoVE.gif
#20g-cube_mastaPosted 2/18/2013 2:31:16 PM
his stun is the longest single target stun in the game.

TIED FOR the longest single target NON-ULTIMATE stun in the game.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png