On AD carry, what am I supposed to do when I get dived in a teamfight?

#1DrPrimemasterPosted 2/18/2013 2:12:49 PM
I did well bot lane and was decently fed and in good carrying position for teamfights, but every teamfight the akali and the garen would dive straight through the team and right for me. So I would basically run away every fight and the akali would always catch me and kill me.

I don't know what I was supposed to do differently.
---
Metroids suck
#2InsomKleptoPosted 2/18/2013 2:14:29 PM
Your team is supposed to cc them then you murder them. If your team has no cc then your kinda boned.
#3DrPrimemaster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:19:15 PM
Talon, Zed, Elise, Blitzcrank, Graves (me)

vs

Akali, Garen, Tyrndamere, Lux, Vayne
---
Metroids suck
#4edubsPosted 2/18/2013 2:20:31 PM
DrPrimemaster posted...

vs

Against that team you are boned, blitz cant cc everyone. Thats a bad team comp really
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#5AvisonPosted 2/18/2013 2:23:42 PM
Depends on how fed they are. Your team has plenty of cc as well.

In reality don't get dived. Get out when you need to and have someone else watch your ass.
---
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune
#6EcchiBakaPosted 2/18/2013 2:24:07 PM
DrPrimemaster posted...

vs

You don't have ENOUGH CC. Blitz grabbing anyone other than Lux or Vayne into your team is pretty much a death sentence.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#7cuban69Posted 2/18/2013 2:24:44 PM
Both teams have weak comps imo. What you're supposed to do is keep your distance, target whoever is closest to you to make them get back. As graves you have a few escape options...you should use your smoke grenade in combination with a flash or something.
---
QuantumSurvival on US
#8Noblesse_Posted 2/18/2013 2:25:20 PM

vs

Avoid teamfights. Ward their jungle/clear wards with oracles. Catch people out of position. And slowly push when they have have a man down. If you don't do that you're boned in teamfights every time.
---
Noblesse Oblige May you go on and conduct in a honorable manor.
#9DrPrimemaster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:38:22 PM
We were strong early, I was 4/0/2 down in bot lane.

The other lanes basically tied, but after laning phase they kept getting caught, especially the talon who ended up dieing to the vayne a lot.
---
Metroids suck
#10RockchosN1Posted 2/18/2013 2:40:06 PM
unfortunately if you're an ad carry you're kinda at the mercy of your team to peel for you for you to function in teamfights. best to keep your distance until you see the divers use some cd's on your other teammates, though it'd be unlikely with 3 people gunning for you.