On AD carry, what am I supposed to do when I get dived in a teamfight?

#11ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/18/2013 2:42:10 PM
you're supposed to have peelers.

if you get dived on and they get passed your front lines, your team was either not positioned correctly, or your front line was too squishy o.o
or you were just out too far from your team yourself XD

but basically if they dive in on you its over if they're smart.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#12JennaTahliaPosted 2/18/2013 2:58:48 PM
Since it was low elo, your team was probably doing the same thing to the enemy vayne
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#13Bail_TaviraPosted 2/18/2013 3:01:31 PM
Play Ezreal and laugh if you ever make a mistake
#14happyscrub1Posted 2/18/2013 3:06:26 PM
Kite, both of your teams has divers. Just hope your team dives harder than their team. Tell bliz to spam his 4 sec knockup on who ever is the best diver for their team.

But by the team comp, the ADCs on both sides are not the most important thing. Each side has some serious hyper carries. Stop being selfish and get carried and just support with that damage from behind.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#15Sword_SlasherPosted 2/18/2013 3:15:29 PM
If your team is low on protection and they're divey, all you can do is sit in the very very back and play clean up.
---
Posted from my N-Gage
#16ERLiNoPosted 2/18/2013 3:17:43 PM
I would get GA as 3rd item
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#17g-cube_mastaPosted 2/18/2013 3:27:46 PM
with those comps teamfighting is going to be a "dive fight"

which means your team dives their carry and their team dives you.

In these situations, just survive. Get a good defensive item (QSS if they're ccing you), hopefully you took cleanse over ignite when you saw that comp and use Quickdraw and Flash to survive for your life.

If their carry dies first your divers can then come back and help you finish off the divers.

survival is the name of the game and it wouldn't be crazy to get 2 defensive items in that kind of a comp.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#18FreshSushiPosted 2/18/2013 3:45:37 PM
You die. This is league of bruisers w/ garbage ADC itemization, protecting the ADC isn't what it use to be, and really, most of the time it doesn't even matter if you die. Unless you're extremely fed you're pretty much just bait to peel away the real players focus.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#19UnderwaterAirPosted 2/18/2013 5:25:23 PM
You die. This is league of bruisers w/ garbage ADC itemization, protecting the ADC isn't what it use to be, and really, most of the time it doesn't even matter if you die. Unless you're extremely fed you're pretty much just bait to peel away the real players focus.

^This.

It's League of Bruisers with Warmogs.
Evidenced is the fact that even ADCs are now building Warmogs to try and act more like a bruiser and even ADCs are building the new Black Cleaver to act more like a bruiser. Because acting like a squishy ADC achieves next to nothing once the midgame hits and enemy tankies get their Randuin's and Frozen Hearts with 3500+ hp and 180+ armor each. You die in 4 hits, they die in 12 hits. They do 4 hits in 4 seconds, you do 12 hits in 12 seconds, worse if they have Randuin's/Frozen Heart.
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!