Is annie op/broken?

#1PrisonChilePosted 2/18/2013 2:14:31 PM
My favorite champ by far...first champ I ever bought and I just bought the panda skin. Only skin i have. And alot of times when I win with her I get things like...

"Use a real champ"
"Annie is Broken"
"You are using a op champ summoner, get a life"

I think she has enough nerfs to her like a molten shield that doesnt shield damage...or that you know when she is going to stun you.... and now the turret targets tibbers right away in a group of minions. (it didn't used to).

So is she unbalanced?
---
Im never happy, just less sad.
#2PrisonChile(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:14:55 PM
also talon mid was the one who told me to play a real champ one time.
---
#3Village IdiotPosted 2/18/2013 2:16:32 PM
Annie used to be really, really good, but when Brand got released, pretty much every new AP mid champ started out ranging her and/or having better utility than her so people stopped picking her.

A lot of people tend to under-estimate her, and forget that as soon as she dings Lv6, she can insta-gib you with her combo and start snowballing.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#4AvisonPosted 2/18/2013 2:17:08 PM
Baddies usually say that crap. I get the same crap as Kassadin... even when beating a turdlike Galio mid with him.

Only thing really broken these days is a Amumu and Elise... and only when a team is coordinated.
---
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune
#5plasmatic5Posted 2/18/2013 2:18:47 PM
Avison posted...
Baddies usually say that crap. I get the same crap as Kassadin... even when beating a turdlike Galio mid with him.

Only thing really broken these days is a Amumu and Elise... and only when a team is coordinated.

There are many imbalanced champs and mechanics however.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#6PrisonChile(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:20:37 PM
Yeah I do feel most people underestimate her. Especially because I harass early with q and w, so i can kill by the time i get level 6. flash ult combo is to die for. I love annie to death, since her new skin I can't stop playing her. I abandoned all my adc and jungle champs, can't wait to start ranking with her.
---
#7aHappySackaPosted 2/18/2013 2:22:49 PM
Brand and Viktor out-class her.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#8AvisonPosted 2/18/2013 2:25:12 PM
aHappySacka posted...
Brand and Viktor out-class her.

No they don't. Not even a little bit. Tibbers ult provides more than either of them can provide.
---
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune
#9ohnoitslueshiPosted 2/18/2013 2:26:55 PM
She does quite well against squishy melees, but longer-ranged champs eat her alive.
---
"No more silly faces."
#10ShadyDudePosted 2/18/2013 2:28:39 PM
umm.. she's not unbalanced..

if you're good enough to consistently do well with her, good for you.. she is NOT somebody i worry about fighting.