Is annie op/broken?

#11Tactician_LordPosted 2/18/2013 1:31:07 PM
PrisonChile posted...
My favorite champ by far...first champ I ever bought and I just bought the panda skin. Only skin i have. And alot of times when I win with her I get things like...

"Use a real champ"
"Annie is Broken"
"You are using a op champ summoner, get a life"

I think she has enough nerfs to her like a molten shield that doesnt shield damage...or that you know when she is going to stun you.... and now the turret targets tibbers right away in a group of minions. (it didn't used to).

So is she unbalanced?

I`ll tell you something that will save you a lot of time. Every single champion is OP according to the community...there, now stop listening to them.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#12ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/18/2013 1:33:56 PM
usually happens at lower levels/with new players. they think something is op and then its "play a real champion" i get it on darius sometimes XD
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#13Luigy2693Posted 2/18/2013 1:35:27 PM
ssj4supervegeta posted...
usually happens at lower levels/with new players. they think something is op and then its "play a real champion" i get it on darius sometimes XD

I got it on xerath once....I almost died laughing
#14EcchiBakaPosted 2/18/2013 1:37:21 PM
I got called out for playing top AP Kayle and called a tryhard, by a Katarina top lane who rushed Warmog's and an Akali mid.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles
#15KeepItCivilPosted 2/18/2013 1:43:19 PM
Not broken, no. But she's a massive pain in the ass when she's even a tad too strong, since her niche seems to be "burst with a tad of utility and tankiness", which usually translates to "you're dead while stunned". I think they were speaking of making burst mages into utility, but eh, maybe in 2 years.
---
Bristleback! Boo no BB this round! Fail valve releasing poopdusa over the indefatigueable bristleback surely hes next up - Hail_Berserk
#16edubsPosted 2/18/2013 1:48:34 PM
Luigy2693 posted...

I got it on viktor one time, I have seen like 3 viktors (in a year of playing) aside from when I play him. Just because the community doesn't know how to counter them due to rarity, doesn't mean they are op. It's like every new champ released, someone figures out the secret of how to play them and the community calls them op.
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#17PrisonChile(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:51:23 PM
edubs posted...
Luigy2693 posted...

I got it on viktor one time, I have seen like 3 viktors (in a year of playing) aside from when I play him. Just because the community doesn't know how to counter them due to rarity, doesn't mean they are op. It's like every new champ released, someone figures out the secret of how to play them and the community calls them op.

yeah happened with thresh and vi
---
Im never happy, just less sad.
#18AbsenceOfPaintPosted 2/18/2013 1:53:34 PM
edubs posted...
Luigy2693 posted...

yeah happened with thresh and vi

except Vi is broken and is getting hit with the nerf bat
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1555051/cle.gif http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1875n6uzefjuxgif/original.gif LOL IGN: Paintballreturns
#19happyscrub1Posted 2/18/2013 2:00:10 PM
aHappySacka posted...
Brand and Viktor out-class her.

LOL victor outclasses himself. That's why no one plays him.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#20happyscrub1Posted 2/18/2013 2:01:53 PM
Annie is part of the old meta playstyle: Blow all your cooldowns and walk away. Everyone wants mobility now.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.