I get last pick in a ranked game.

#1PraetorianGhostPosted 2/18/2013 4:13:40 PM
Me: "I'll go mid since I can counterpick theirs"

Person who is banning: "lol no, I get priority and I want mid"

He then goes to insta-lock lux, and naturally the enemy team counters and picks talon. Lux goes on to feed the enemy talon to no end, always demanding a gank despite being pushed to talon's tower.

In the end she goes 0/14/9. We only won because I got amumu. (no one on the enemy team had and no one banned him)
---
Note: All posts come with a giant invisible asterisk stating:
"All statements expressed are opinions unless specifically stated otherwise."
#2ThatonesmartguyPosted 2/18/2013 4:16:11 PM
inb4dog
---
PSN, Summoner Name & Steam: RoundhouseSteak
http://i.imgur.com/4kz9z.gif http://i.imgur.com/xw0Do.png
#3negative4Posted 2/18/2013 4:16:48 PM
Dear Riot, nerf Amumu pls&ty
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#4angelwkw3Posted 2/18/2013 4:18:24 PM
The majority of the time first pick is better than you if you are last pick. You should have actually said pick me Amumu and I'll pick mid for you.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#5ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/18/2013 4:20:53 PM
you can say "pref mid" and if first pick wants it well he's first pick.

now if he gets counter picked and cant deal with it that sucks for your team but he was the highest rated person on your team...so you shoulda had more faith in him

i first pick top lane all the time. most people dont know how to actually counter certain people. and sometimes i pick someone whose counter is teemo just so i can make them have a useless person on their team :D
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#6TheSchrefPosted 2/18/2013 4:21:37 PM
Karmic?
#7JennaTahliaPosted 2/18/2013 4:34:46 PM
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#8BabySh0esPosted 2/18/2013 4:38:30 PM
angelwkw3 posted...
The majority of the time first pick is better than you if you are last pick. You should have actually said pick me Amumu and I'll pick mid for you.

not even true lol. Ive had people with worse W/L ratios in ranked get first pick over me. Just because they are ranked higher sure as hell doesn't mean they are better. If im last pick though ill usually fill and ask for the first/ second pick to pick my support/jungle/ adc for me. Then I pick w/e mid they want to counter the enemy mid and we champ swap. Thats usually the best way to do it
#9DeadpooL7Posted 2/18/2013 4:57:53 PM
Oh cool another 'but I wanted mid' topic. Also what wood elo are you in where then entire other team doesnt own amumu?
#10angelwkw3Posted 2/18/2013 5:09:06 PM
BabySh0es posted...
angelwkw3 posted...

not even true lol. Ive had people with worse W/L ratios in ranked get first pick over me. Just because they are ranked higher sure as hell doesn't mean they are better. If im last pick though ill usually fill and ask for the first/ second pick to pick my support/jungle/ adc for me. Then I pick w/e mid they want to counter the enemy mid and we champ swap. Thats usually the best way to do it

And I've had plenty of games where I'm first pick and the person that was last got their role and still did terrible. I didn't say every time either. My point was that first pick is going to play what they want so you can either help them via trading so they don't get countered or let them get countered and your team can possibly lose a lot easier.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3