Jarvan jungle build question

#1TriikzPosted 2/18/2013 6:09:32 PM
When jungling as Jarvan, and after getting wriggles, is it generally better to build more towards tanky or damage oriented items. Which would, generally speaking, be more useful for the mid game?

Also if anyone could provide some builds they prefer and possibly some incite as to why, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...
#2Bapps44Posted 2/18/2013 6:10:39 PM
wriggles

no

xman claws
mogs
BC
#3DrakethecakePosted 2/18/2013 6:11:35 PM
locket works really well with him
---
"Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know" joe carnahan
#4Golden_MeanPosted 2/18/2013 6:29:00 PM
Bapps44 posted...
wriggles

no

xman claws
mogs
BC

Correct. Add move fast boots for best results.

Can also swap warmogs with aegis depending on enemy comp, or delay for an early locket if AoE is really heavy.
---
LoL: Rontuaru - "Grasp Destiny. Forfeit Humanity." - Rah Xephon
#5PrizmSlashPosted 2/18/2013 6:33:20 PM(edited)
Make madreds claws. Don't upgrade it into wriggles. Go for an early locket of the iron solari after madreds. Then depending on how you are doing you can go for some damage with a brutalizer(if you are doing well). If not make some more defensive stats like Aegis/Bulwark(if enemy is AP heavy but its a good item regardelss) and Warmogs(if the enemy is mixed damage). Maxing Q or E depends on you.
---
-_-
#6FlareZeroPosted 2/18/2013 6:41:09 PM
Yeah, after Razors grab a Warmog and then you can't die. If you think you're fine, grab auras like Locket or Aegis/Bulwark. If you're getting lots of kills, go for a Brutalizer > BC and then Warmogs so nobody can kill you while you kill everyone.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#7SlaynPosted 2/18/2013 6:42:19 PM
Don't listen to these scrubs. Go for wriggles for the sustain, faster clears, free ward, and one of the most slot efficient items in the game.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#8DrakethecakePosted 2/18/2013 6:45:43 PM
wriggles is good if you can get it and boots by the first 11 min. anything after that delays you to long from core items
---
"Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know" joe carnahan
#911117ElementsPosted 2/18/2013 9:01:54 PM
^I only get wriggles if I can get it AND boots at ~8minutes
#10TomorrowDogPosted 2/18/2013 9:22:59 PM
Slayn posted...
Don't listen to these scrubs. Go for wriggles for the sustain, faster clears, free ward, and one of the most slot efficient items in the game.

Back in season 2 it was a no-brainer. But now Madred's Razor is 300 gold cheaper. Before by the time you got it you were most of the way to a Wriggles anyways, now Wriggles is a 900 additional gold investment. It is very effective right now to get your Madred's and then rush a "big" item for some early teamfight dominance. The window where the Wriggles wielder has the advantage isn't particularly big anymore.

I'm probably getting trolled anyways because Wriggles really isn't slot efficient.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert