Jarvan jungle build question

#11Triikz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:05:53 AM
Thanks for the help guys. Ive won both games Ive jungled as Jarvan so far. I do seem to be getting WAAAY more assists then kills though. Is this normal or am I just not doing it right?
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...
#12GuitarHero171Posted 2/19/2013 2:01:31 AM
It's just a normal thing in general for the jungler to get more assists than kills. I assure you that getting flat-out kills with Jarvan will be a lot more common as you get used to his feel.
---
Official Grouch of the Green Day: Rock Band board
#13ThanatosIkkePosted 2/19/2013 2:14:20 AM
Well, I think I still like Wriggles on him... I mean, he's got some pretty good AD ratios and an AS steroid, shouldn't you utilize those? Especially now Razors don't give any AD anymore.
#14GuitarHero171Posted 2/19/2013 2:19:11 AM
Double post, but to answer your first question, my preffered build order is generally Wriggle's > Mobility boots > Locket > Brutalizer > Phage. From there I build for whatever I think I need. Locket and Brutalizer are huge for Jarvan because of their cooldown reduction, which is something Jarvan really wants so he can E>Q more often. Phage gives the chance of a slow proc, making sticking to targets potentially much easier. With phage, you're also free to decide between building Tri-Force if you're on a roll or Frozen Mallet if you need to be tankier. It's all a toss up after that. You can get stuff like Maw, Bloodthirster, Black Cleaver, and/or Scimitar if you think you can survive while building only damage; or you can get items like Bulwark, Warmog's, Atma's, and Randuin's Omen if you need to be tankier. You can also feel free to replace your mobility boots with some defensive boots later on in the game, where roaming isn't needed as much. I prefer the captain's enchantment for my boots since I generally am the initiatotr. Let's your teammates (hopefully) get to whoever you managed to trap with your ult and kill them faster, so you don't tank for as long.
---
Official Grouch of the Green Day: Rock Band board