I find it very difficult to not start boots.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I find it very difficult to not start boots.

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
3 years ago#21
Red pot pretty much makes the other person unable to 1v1 you if they don't have one themselves.

<_< Playing as who? In my mind it is hard to justify trading 1000 health regen in potions for 3 minutes of 120 health / 15 AD.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: The_Gizmo

The_Gizmo
3 years ago#22
I actually did flask start with a few pots in mid for a while even after they had upped the cost, but I actually have gone back to boots 3 now, will start cloth 5 obviously if enemy is ad...

adc always longsword, the added ad means better last hitting if pushed really hard early and means harder AA poke so that was a pretty refreshing change!

Top lane can be very different but I ALWAYS bring at least one ward, safe to say I never ever start boots in that lane.
Learn me a Book
LoL(EUW & NA) IGN: SteveRoxorz

User Info: iPWNtheNoobs

iPWNtheNoobs
3 years ago#23
The longsword on ADC not too bad depending on enemy jungler and enemy adc+sup.

Still taking boots on mid.
Trolling is a art

User Info: ERLiNo

ERLiNo
3 years ago#24
I dont get boots till I get my Bloodthirster when I play adc.
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg

User Info: ssj4supervegeta

ssj4supervegeta
3 years ago#25
i barely ever start boots anymore XD and i love it. hated having to start boots before.
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!

User Info: Arkhanoid

Arkhanoid
3 years ago#26
MwarriorHiei posted...
i usually start 9 pots 2 wards

User Info: DreDayy

DreDayy
3 years ago#27
9 pots 2 wards
|i7 3930k|Rampage IV Formula|16gb 2133mhz|GTX 680|Samsung 830 128gb|Crucial M4 128gb|2 x 1TB WD Black|NZXT Switch 810|AX 850|H100|

User Info: crosoo

crosoo
3 years ago#28
i only start boots if my opponent has skill shots. Otherwise it is something defensive or offensive and hp pots.

They should limit the amount of Hp pots to 4 or 5 you can start with, so annoying to play against somebody with loads.

User Info: iXCelticXi

iXCelticXi
3 years ago#29
Nobody saying D.Blade start on AD... v.v
LoL IGN: Greedy

User Info: djprofessork1

djprofessork1
3 years ago#30
if u start boots ur a total n00b scrub quit plz
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I find it very difficult to not start boots.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived