Recommend me a champion or two...

#1angelofdeath99Posted 2/18/2013 8:02:19 PM
I currently main Zed, Ezreal, Master Yi, and Twisted Fate. Since it's my birthday (Wohoo!) I wanted to get a new champ, so I would love some recommendations. I'm looking at Lee Sin, but i have no clue as to what other champ I want/ should get.
---
"Jesus declared killcams unholy when he found out that his was over 2 hours long and directed by Mel Gibson."-GeneralKenobi85
#2PrisonChilePosted 2/18/2013 8:04:53 PM
Happy birthday! and what do you have runes for? also learn adc twisted fate for the lols.
---
Im never happy, just less sad.
#3angelofdeath99(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 8:06:32 PM
PrisonChile posted...
Happy birthday! and what do you have runes for? also learn adc twisted fate for the lols.

That's actually the first thing I learned with TF lol xD and I'm not level 20 yet, so I'm still saving all my IP til then. I plan on getting Runes that work for Zed and Ezreal mainly.
---
"Jesus declared killcams unholy when he found out that his was over 2 hours long and directed by Mel Gibson."-GeneralKenobi85
#4PrisonChilePosted 2/18/2013 8:06:43 PM
I recommend kog maw, least played adc imo. But has a great tool set, don't really like passive though, it secures some kills, but any passive that requires you to die is bull. :/
---
Im never happy, just less sad.
#5Xano1234Posted 2/18/2013 8:07:29 PM
Get Nami.

AD Jungle Nami is rapidly becoming the new Pro Meta. Win games like a boss.
---
Brawl Friend Code: 1547-4883-9310
#6TwidgerPosted 2/18/2013 8:09:27 PM
Vladimir

Easy to use, fun, OP, and hard to counter
#7angelofdeath99(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 8:21:03 PM
Not a fan of Vlad, Kog, or Nami :/ iunno, their play styles are right up my alley, but i just don't like their design lol
---
#8orphaneyePosted 2/18/2013 8:28:33 PM
Try Kha'Zix since you like Zed. He's another AD assassin type of champ that blows people up and snowballs really hard. He's banned quite often though.
#9iiTryhardPosted 2/18/2013 8:29:45 PM
xin zhao

win nhao
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: iiGetBannedHard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#10ShadowD00mPosted 2/18/2013 8:33:13 PM
Frankly i would just continue using the champs that you currently have and try to play against every possible match-up. But, if you really want a new champ I say buy Rumble and Kha'zix. Both are really fun and have pretty awesome mechanics.

Rumble uses no resources but his moves make him over heat, so you must watch that. Kha'zix is just a crazy fun assassin with unique evolvong techniques that can jump onto squishies and destroy them like Zed. But unlike Zed, a Kha'zix with evolved wings can have his disengage/engage move reset upon kills or assists. It's similar to Tristana's W.
---
Gamer Tag: Ultimated00m
LoL IGN: Rezem