To all you people who have recently picked up Miss Fortune: STOP IT!!

#1AStrawhatPiratePosted 2/19/2013 7:50:03 AM
Sarah is mine! I have exclusively been playing her since the start of season 2. She dominates lanes and everyone thinks she is not a real threat. Carried me to Gold by herself.

I use to post here all the time with topics and questions asking why people slept on her. Why do people think she is so weak, I was always told it's cause she has no escape and falls off so hard if she doesn't snowball. While I disagreed I did not put up much of a counter argument. I did not want people thinking she was good all of a sudden.

Then all of a sudden she is the most used adc?? I can barely use her in ranked games unless I first pick her (which is fine since she has no counter in lane) but it's annoying.

I hate you FotM ass not being able to think on your own and just copy what you see a better player do type of people. You have no idea that to get better it's starts with your knowledge of the game and understanding of it's mechanics and inner workings. You cannot just copy someone and win. You can't watch a tape of Jordan, pick up a ball and play like Jordan.

Ugh I'm ranting at this point but I don't care. Leave Sarah alone. You are going to get her unfairly nerfed by all the whiny ******* who ***** so loud that they get their way. Go back to Ezreal and Ashe and Graves or whatever terrible ADC you use. Watch your pro player stream and apply it to your own ADC. Leave mine alone!

Thank you :)
---
LoL: Stank Dangerous
#2MeganTheMooCowPosted 2/19/2013 7:53:33 AM
Some people have a lot of time on their hands.
#3DartkunPosted 2/19/2013 8:03:24 AM
AStrawhatPirate posted...
Then all of a sudden she is the most used adc?

Bullet Time: now deals physical damage. and Season 3.

MF didn't all of a sudden become a good ADC.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#4GrimtronPosted 2/19/2013 8:04:45 AM
She has been really popular since the end of S2.
---
Rin is mai Waifu
| http://i.imgur.com/8TFqH.png | http://i.imgur.com/6ywlIYI.png |
#5_HeXPosted 2/19/2013 8:06:24 AM
Watch your mouth kid, or you'll find yourself respawning at home.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6stascakbw07Posted 2/19/2013 8:07:36 AM
Riot was trying a few months ago to get more people into playing MF by making her free every other week and then making her one of the splash art updates.

MF has really always been incredibly difficult to lane against, and when partnered with a stunning or rooting support or jungler has an outrageous teamfight synergy.

In short, Riot knows she's a great character design and wanted to see more people using her to determine if balance was an issue.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deA1JUUZFQ
Your carry is the best player on my team!
#7ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/19/2013 8:16:17 AM
I love pirates. I love female pirates even more. You can't keep Miss Fortune away from me. :(
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#8genericname1234Posted 2/19/2013 8:23:53 AM
She has one of the highest win percentages in the game and MF + Amumu has pretty much become a team comp strategy by itself. They did just nerf Amumu, but I wouldn't be surprised if MF took some hits as well.

Also, your argument confuses me a bit. You say that people will get her nerfed, but you also say that they're bad players who don't understand how to play well and get better. If both of those statements are true then one of two things will happen. 1). They will play poorly since they don't understand her and she won't get nerfed because she isn't dominating everybody. 2). They will not understand how to really use her or get better at the game, but they will still get a lot of wins because of the sheer power of her kit. If this is the case, then MF is actually overpowered and is deserving of a nerf.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#9xXDEATHXx19Posted 2/19/2013 8:25:33 AM
AStrawhatPirate posted...
Sarah is mine! I have exclusively been playing her since the start of season 2. She dominates lanes and everyone thinks she is not a real threat. Carried me to Gold by herself.

I use to post here all the time with topics and questions asking why people slept on her. Why do people think she is so weak, I was always told it's cause she has no escape and falls off so hard if she doesn't snowball. While I disagreed I did not put up much of a counter argument. I did not want people thinking she was good all of a sudden.

Then all of a sudden she is the most used adc?? I can barely use her in ranked games unless I first pick her (which is fine since she has no counter in lane) but it's annoying.

I hate you FotM ass not being able to think on your own and just copy what you see a better player do type of people. You have no idea that to get better it's starts with your knowledge of the game and understanding of it's mechanics and inner workings. You cannot just copy someone and win. You can't watch a tape of Jordan, pick up a ball and play like Jordan.

Ugh I'm ranting at this point but I don't care. Leave Sarah alone. You are going to get her unfairly nerfed by all the whiny ******* who ***** so loud that they get their way. Go back to Ezreal and Ashe and Graves or whatever terrible ADC you use. Watch your pro player stream and apply it to your own ADC. Leave mine alone!

Thank you :)

Cool story bro, needs more dragons.
#10ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/19/2013 8:30:11 AM
her early game was great since season 2, her later game was her real problem.

now that black cleaver is awesome on her and with the pen changes and stuff she's not only great early game, she has late game presence.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!