what is the magic number for atma now?

#11The-World-SevenPosted 2/19/2013 8:45:35 AM
thecrossnkight posted...
In fact, I'm kinda wondering why ADC's don't go Atma's -> Vamp scepter. It costs less than BT, gives less AD but does give critchance, and it gives AR.

There is no ADC that would rather build a chain vest early rather than damage.
Crits are a late game stat that scale with AD, but you need to have the AD. Without it, crits are nothing.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#12MagiaIcePosted 2/19/2013 9:06:05 AM
thecrossnkight posted...
In fact, I'm kinda wondering why ADC's don't go Atma's -> Vamp scepter. It costs less than BT, gives less AD but does give critchance, and it gives AR.

Crits are a late game stat that scale with AD, but you need to have the AD. Without it, crits are nothing.

SotD on Vayne early game says hi.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#13RihawfPosted 2/19/2013 9:07:49 AM
MagiaIce posted...
thecrossnkight posted...

Now, wonder what her ult do and her Q does
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#14SoulknightX0Posted 2/19/2013 9:11:10 AM
Rihawf posted...
MagiaIce posted...
thecrossnkight posted...

Now, wonder what her ult do and her Q does

Vayne crits on tumble procs are calculated as [AD]x[crit modifier] + [Q modifier]x[AD]

The bonus damage doesn't crit
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#15darkman95Posted 2/19/2013 9:12:56 AM
I say it's worth getting on tanks. It works wonders on Garen and Olaf, the extra armor and AD help a lot thanks to their insane ratios. Garen with Sunfrie Cape and Atmas is GG.
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#16The-World-SevenPosted 2/19/2013 9:14:19 AM
MagiaIce posted...
thecrossnkight posted...

but we're talking about atma's here
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#17XxAzerothxXPosted 2/19/2013 10:13:23 AM
Atma's on Graves seems like it'd be incredible. He'd tell Brusiers to f*** right off.

Perhaps something like

Boots/3 -> double doran's -> vamp -> Atma's -> Zeal -> LW -> BT -> ???
#18EDumeyPosted 2/19/2013 11:12:34 AM
Atma's on Graves seems like it'd be incredible. He'd tell Brusiers to f*** right off.

Perhaps something like

If you're already getting Atma's, then you might as well get a Frozen Mallet for tankyiness and kiting. Synergizes well.

But I still don't really see why you'd do that over other items.

Yes, it is cost efficient, but it is not slot efficient.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#19happyscrub1Posted 2/19/2013 11:31:21 AM
EDumey posted...

Perhaps something like

If you're already getting Atma's, then you might as well get a Frozen Mallet for tankyiness and kiting. Synergizes well.

But I still don't really see why you'd do that over other items.

Yes, it is cost efficient, but it is not slot efficient.

Not saying you are right but....

Slot efficient only matters if you get full build. And by that time, gold is thrown around like candy if it's an even game. But if you are ahead and fed, carry better and end the game.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#20SlaynPosted 2/19/2013 11:36:31 AM
Funny how the meta changed to high hp for everyone and yet Atma's still isn't used. It receivedf such a small nerf. I never bought an Atmas before the 3k hp mark.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116