http://www.youtube.com/user/RAWChiliPouch?feature=mhee
#3ssupermario92Posted 2/19/2013 10:51:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4xDarknezzxPosted 2/19/2013 10:52:42 AM
ssupermario92 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/wLITV.gif

wat
#5bstbllPosted 2/19/2013 10:54:32 AM
I'd personally vote Orianna, Anivia, or Draven (granted, none of them are that difficult to play acceptably, but I'd say they've got the highest skillcap). Lux's skillshots aren't actually that difficult to land once you've got some practice, you just have to pay attention to the way your opponent is moving and wait for your opportunity. Plus, as long as you don't fall behind early, all it takes is one binding+singularity+laser and you've got them to 1/4 hp. Two successful combos and you can tear them apart.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#6Suffer_NotPosted 2/19/2013 10:58:54 AM
#7xHaterade(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:59:07 AM
I'd personally vote Orianna, Anivia, or Draven (granted, none of them are that difficult to play acceptably, but I'd say they've got the highest skillcap). Lux's skillshots aren't actually that difficult to land once you've got some practice, you just have to pay attention to the way your opponent is moving and wait for your opportunity. Plus, as long as you don't fall behind early, all it takes is one binding+singularity+laser and you've got them to 1/4 hp. Two successful combos and you can tear them apart.

if your build isn't awful

you can 1 shot them from full to 0
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#8XxAzerothxXPosted 2/19/2013 11:00:49 AM
bstbll posted...

I concur, though I'd disagree with the Anivia. The only difficulty there is landing the wall correctly and that's not particularly difficult anywhere outside of teamfights in which Lux is almost as difficult what with trying to line up 'Q's to maximize opportune targets and the same with one's shield
#9plasmatic5Posted 2/19/2013 11:04:47 AM
I'd go with Anivia being harder than Lux. She only has 1 skill shot, but it's harder than any of Lux's skillshots and is essential to her entire combo (like Lux). The thing with Anivia, however, is her wall (and mana management). In order to be a good Anivia, you have to not only be able to disengage using wall (not too hard), but you have to catch people out of position with it (harder than it sounds) and you have to be able to disrupt pathing so that you can land a Q more easily. All in all, a harder champion than Lux.

With that said, can people stop playing Lux? They don't know how to play her and just try to mimic the pros but lack all of the skill necessary to be that good.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#10GujinKamiPosted 2/19/2013 11:05:50 AM