not being able to surrender or leave before 20 is so dumb

#1xDarknezzxPosted 2/19/2013 11:19:59 AM
im playing support

it is 4 minutes in and neither my ad nor our top has connected to the game

there is no point at all in making us stay in this game for another 16 minutes while we get bent over
#2The-World-SevenPosted 2/19/2013 11:21:53 AM
well you need to go ham
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#3xDarknezzx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 11:28:02 AM
o lawd
mid ragequit too
#4DartkunPosted 2/19/2013 11:33:05 AM
I'd say just take it easy. Relax in base and chat with the enemy.

Why stress out about something that's a guaranteed loss. Consider it an act of god and chillax.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#5The-World-SevenPosted 2/19/2013 11:34:24 AM
Rush homeguard mobos

standard play
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#6mD_atheistPosted 2/19/2013 11:35:17 AM
If they did implement that there would be those negative crybabies who want to /ff because are 0 and 2, 7 mins in.

If the option was there to /ff when you have people not connecting and dcing then I could see that work, yet they also should have time to rejoin the match.
---
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
- via the Treaty of Tripoli, signed by John Adams
#7xDarknezzx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 11:35:52 AM
Dartkun posted...
I'd say just take it easy. Relax in base and chat with the enemy.

Why stress out about something that's a guaranteed loss. Consider it an act of god and chillax.

this turned out to be good advice, we had a nice little chat and then they 4x honored me as a way of saying "sorry you got bent over"

good guys
#8xDarknezzx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 11:36:27 AM
mD_atheist posted...
If they did implement that there would be those negative crybabies who want to /ff because are 0 and 2, 7 mins in.

If the option was there to /ff when you have people not connecting and dcing then I could see that work, yet they also should have time to rejoin the match.

i once heard theres an option in dota 2 or something that if some people leave and dont come back you can leave without penalty or something
#9metallicabandPosted 2/19/2013 11:36:43 AM
Not everyone has a ton of time to play this game, so whenever they do they're hoping for a fair 5vs5 match.

The solution is very simple, Riot should allow a team to surrender if they have a player that hasn't been active for 5 minutes, I have no idea why they don't allow such thing, it's beyond stupid.
---
MGS3 Foxhound No Equipment - No Camouflage 1:38:45 Speedrun:
http://www.youtube.com/metallicaband
#10Rookie_JetPosted 2/19/2013 11:38:13 AM
mD_atheist posted...

This-5 min timer to reconnect before giving the rest of the team the option to start a concede vote.