Ok, you guys were right. I took all of your advice from previous topic and look

#1hello_indigoPosted 2/19/2013 1:24:22 PM
Btw I was the guys complaining about elo hell and why I kept losing despite the great K/D/A ratio. Anyways, despite sounding stubborn, I WAS indeed taking notes and trying what you guys were saying. I stuck around in team fights more, built tankier, and initiated a ton.

Look at my new results :)

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/32605446#history

Won the last 8 out of 10 games. I'd like to thank you all for the criticism (though it was a bit harsh). But yeah thank you. I'll be happily climbing my elo ladder now! Btw I still get tons of kills and assists for whatever reason and it's not just ksing anymore. It's more like build tanky, sit there, rape the adc, and move on :)
#2Master_strikerPosted 2/19/2013 1:28:30 PM
You got REAL butthurt in that other topic tho

anyways, congrats i managed to listen and got straight out of bronze 4 to one in about 2 days
but in my promotion matches, i can't beat the new silver 5 players, they're so awful. like 30 CS by 20 minutes awful and they manage to be on my team.

I hope you won't have the same problem as me
---
yooooooo
#3hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:29:38 PM
Oh and special mention and thanks to UnderwaterAir for the extra help. I CAN SEE IT ALL NOW. It's like a whole new view on LoL.
#4hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:31:20 PM
Master_striker posted...
You got REAL butthurt in that other topic tho

anyways, congrats i managed to listen and got straight out of bronze 4 to one in about 2 days
but in my promotion matches, i can't beat the new silver 5 players, they're so awful. like 30 CS by 20 minutes awful and they manage to be on my team.

I hope you won't have the same problem as me

Yeah, I was so butthurt that my sphincter was bleeding.

I'll be qualifying for silver in a week or so probably. And good luck with you promotion matches.
#5Kevman510Posted 2/19/2013 1:40:22 PM
Enjoy losing 9/10 matches coming up reaaaaaaaal soon.
#6AeciooPosted 2/19/2013 1:46:42 PM
Grats. And I mean that seriously.

You were the definition of "ask for help, yell at people when they tell you what you did is bad", but you actually took some of the advice. As others have said, the game is not about your kills, but about winning lanes and winning objectives. You can go 20/0/0 and still lose if you got twenty kills by sitting back and waiting for people to drop into one shot lane. Pretty much the same thing as a 4v5.
---
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcb35gGx0t1qailr4o1_500.gif
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=57N0YAEJ
#7LithspPosted 2/19/2013 1:51:43 PM
You sure those wins aren't just because you chose Singed?
---
[]Signature[]
#8SoraOwnsAllPosted 2/19/2013 2:00:20 PM
wow no special thanks to me

you didn't even let me spectate a game before you rage deleted me
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#9hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 2:12:03 PM
Lithsp posted...
You sure those wins aren't just because you chose Singed?

No because that was my first time using singed ever. lol I was basically on mobafire half the time looking at what to build. But late game I tanked and initiated really hard. Plus I was eve half of those games.
#10hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 2:13:03 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
wow no special thanks to me

you didn't even let me spectate a game before you rage deleted me

Nope. Tbh I don't even remember who you are. lol, but I did thank everyone in general if that makes you feel any better?