how to use/better with nautilus, i really think they should buff him

#1pspmaster23Posted 2/19/2013 1:26:51 PM
any naut players?
---
i39.tinypic.com/15zf39y.jpg i40.tinypic.com/vzyq6t.jpg <D2 My Puppie>
Psn Demon_SouL Account made-Dec/06 Youtube.com/Demonsouls15
#2flyguy101Posted 2/19/2013 1:30:56 PM
Don't play against anybody who will bring in jungle pressure until you are level ~4. If you are going to get invaded, tell your laners to be prepared to help out. Wait till they get close then CC the invader when your teammates are near. Your basic goal is to get to get to level four ASAP then gank. If you find a REALLY open situation, then gank earlier without your hook, but I don't suggest it. Once you hit 6, your ganks should be a guaranteed kill if you have your ult. Stack health, and you will be OP CC Machine late game. That is all.
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.
#3rayray25Posted 2/19/2013 1:32:13 PM
To do any kind of decent ganking/initiating I pretty much use all of his abilities at once - Q, W, E. Use Q to initiate, immediately hit W to turn your shield on and drain some additional health with each basic attack, then E to slow them when they try to run. I normally lane with someone I talk to on skype so he knows when I'm initiating and then jumps in for the kill.
#4lleckPosted 2/19/2013 1:36:49 PM
With his passive make sure to try and say hi to every enemy in a fight.
---
Leggo my Eigo
#5RockchosN1Posted 2/19/2013 1:38:06 PM
they really need to lower the cd/duration on the shield imo. there's no way it lasts long enough for you to get more than one hit in teamfights or skirmishes, and once its gone you do as much damage as a wet noodle. it should last like 5 seconds and have a cd of 9 seconds or something.
#6iXCelticXiPosted 2/19/2013 1:41:28 PM
rayray25 posted...
I normally lane with someone I talk to on skype

k dude
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#7AtomZ_Fender77Posted 2/19/2013 2:39:41 PM
rayray25 posted...
Use Q to initiate

No.
#8Knight_Of_OrderPosted 2/19/2013 2:42:39 PM
rayray25 posted...
To do any kind of decent ganking/initiating I pretty much use all of his abilities at once - Q, W, E. Use Q to initiate, immediately hit W to turn your shield on and drain some additional health with each basic attack, then E to slow them when they try to run. I normally lane with someone I talk to on skype so he knows when I'm initiating and then jumps in for the kill.

No, dont talk about Nautilus.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#9Village IdiotPosted 2/19/2013 3:14:49 PM(edited)
Your goal is to hit Lv4 ASAP. You're at your weakest pre-Lv4, but you won't exactly get low while doing your Lv4 clear either.

Wolves --> Blue --> Wraiths --> Wolves --> Red --> Wraiths --> Gank

Make sure that none of your teammates steal EXP from Wolves or Red, otherwise you won't ding Lv4 after this run.

If they have a fast jungler whom will likely got Blue --> Your Red, start Red or have your Support drop their free ward at Red at 1:40ish so you can have your team counter-invade or go and counter-steal their Red.

As soon as you ding Lv4, gank a lane if the opportunity presents itself, even if its to force them to Flash.

Try not to initiate with Q. You want to run straight up and hit them with your auto, then Q when they try to get away.

Your goal is to hit Lv6 and have Mobility Boots.

When you do, unless you know there are no wards, don't run in via river. Just run straight through lane and ult them. Then run up, hit them once, E, then get ready to Q them when they either Flash or try to run away. Theres almost no chance that you will miss at that range unless a minion decides to troll you.

Then just gank/gank/gank/gank/gank

edit: Oh, and don't bother with getting Philo. Spirit Stone gives you all the mana you need as long as you only use W to clear jungle camps if you don't have blue.

---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#10DJ_LimesPosted 2/19/2013 3:15:16 PM
Get mobi boots asap, and open with your passive. Then aa cancel with w, e, then q when they run. Save ult for flash or to secure the kill. Also don't be afraid to dive when you level a bit. You are the master diver after all!
---
DJLimes gamertag/Lol
09' cbr600rr vroooom vroooom!